• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

One of those images screen capped a quote tree and on the quote tree was an image "lol porportions". I wanted to know what it was so I did a search on the site. Too bad the image link was broken, but further in the conversation was that half done sketch you did before :D

I'm using random phrases from Clockwork Orange because boredom lol.

Is that a reference to an Orange Clockwork Grundo?

Edited by -Valkyrie-

Is that a reference to an Orange Clockwork Grundo?

Um... I don't think so. Clockwork Orange is a dystopian novella, and also a movie based on said novella. It is about a charming young man named Alex, whose primary interests include rape, ultra-violence, and classical music.

^above post. Oh, well.

Um... I don't think so. Clockwork Orange is a dystopian novella, and also a movie based on said novella. It is about a charming young man named Alex, whose primary interests include rape, ultra-violence, and classical music.

That explains the number of images I have seen before having heard what this is exactly.

Edited by -Valkyrie-

Think he's bad now? He used to be even worse before.

I don't disagree with that and there is a 120% chance that you're right, but it doesn't make sense to me that people'd save the stuff he says if they hate him. Unless there's an alterior motive behind it. Or something.

Edited by STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

I don't disagree with that and there is a 120% chance that you're right, but it doesn't make sense to me that people'd save the stuff he says if they hate him. Unless there's an alterior motive behind it. Or something.

Does that 120% chance mean 100% chance he's correct and 20% chance you'll facepalm yourself to death?

Does that happen to include an image of the time he didn't know what Final Fantasy was?

Also, I approve of Sirius' avatar. Except for the image quality.

Get me a better one and I'll use it. Taking a screenshot from the game on Steam was the only way I managed to get the in-game portrait as opposed to general Cave Story fanart.

Edited by Sirius

Does that 120% chance mean 100% chance he's correct and 20% chance you'll facepalm yourself to death?

Yes and no. There's a 20% chance that I'd laugh so hard, that my laptop'd fall and break and I'd have to get a new one.

my browser broke when i clicked that spoiler.

or maybe i didn't get enough sleep in the past 72 hours and inception shit's happening

Imagine being in my place having never watched inception before.

Does that happen to include an image of the time he didn't know what Final Fantasy was?

Get me a better one and I'll use it. Taking a screenshot from the game on Steam was the only way I managed to get the in-game portrait as opposed to general Cave Story fanart.

Cluelessness #16

Faceset.png

It's the whole sheet, in case you wanted to use one of his other mugs.

Cluelessness #16

Found. Thank you. A shame we won't live to see that particular FE3P prophesy.

5 more pictures and I won't be able to see all of them in one page anymore. :):

I think Dio will probably agree that if I took the time to log conversations involving Lux when we play L4D2 with the usual bunch, in a matter of about 20 games I may just end up compiling enough material for you to archive 30-40 pics. Well, in the context of a few days ago anyway, that was hilarious.

Edited by Sirius