FE4 THREAD

Fia

DDS is pretty cool, though really standard compared to the usual SMT fair.

[spoiler=Strange Journey]Also why does Gore have SO MUCH health. I was hammering him intensely for a million turns and he still wasn't dying. Then he killed Slamlord.

You eat people. How is that standard?

NO YOU FOOL! You can change your alignment and go Neutral! DO IT!

Or just use Force/Wind skills on him. He has like 15,000 HP and heals like half of that every now and then so work quickly.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You eat people. How is that standard?

NO YOU FOOL! You can change your alignment and go Neutral! DO IT!

Or just use Force/Wind skills on him. He has like 15,000 HP and heals like half of that every now and then so work quickly.

Well I mean, no fusion or negotiation. Just a skill tree thing.

He didn't let me.

I kept using a wind skill on him that did nearly 300 damage, and with demon co-op, that's over 500 damage every turn. But holy hell, I wasn't expecting 15,000. How am I supposed to beat that, with that 800+ damage skill he has? Oh well, love will find a way.

Well I mean, no fusion or negotiation. Just a skill tree thing.

He didn't let me.

I kept using a wind skill on him that did nearly 300 damage, and with demon co-op, that's over 500 damage every turn. But holy hell, I wasn't expecting 15,000. How am I supposed to beat that, with that 800+ damage skill he has? Oh well, love will find a way.

You don't need fusion or negotiation when you are demons who eat other demons who are actually people.

That's odd. He asked me questions and I went with the "I will." option when he asked me if I would sing the song of God or something. I didn't know I could change my alignment then... Not sure what's up your Gore.

At least I think he has around 15,000 HP. My vague recollection from the guide on GFAQs is vague.

You don't need fusion or negotiation when you are demons who eat other demons who are actually people.

That's odd. He asked me questions and I went with the "I will." option when he asked me if I would sing the song of God or something. I didn't know I could change my alignment then... Not sure what's up your Gore.

At least I think he has around 15,000 HP. My vague recollection from the guide on GFAQs is vague.

Sure, it sounds great on paper, but doesn't make the mechanics any less plain. Not that that's a bad thing, mind. Now if only you could fuse yourself...

Huh, he ne'er asked me any questions. Maybe way long ago. Also that HP is huge.

Edited by Nightmare

It sure beats having to sit down for hours just trying to get Daisoujou to get Debilitate, Dekunda, Dekaja, and Makaja and then saying screw it and keep Debilitate and Dekunda and settle for other skills instead. >_>

I'm looking for 2 or 3 volunteers who are fairly well-versed in FE10 (say, played the game once or played most of it), good with English and willing to spend up to 30 minutes with a mysterious task.

Please PM if interested!

Vincent is always so silly.

Oh, man, I was wondering if your avatar was really from Monmosu. The style seemed familiar, but "Is that from..

nahhhhhhhh it couldn't

be

I don't

think? <:"

>Watching a 2ch anime top 50 on Nico

>LoGH is 28th, behind Card Captor Sakura

Fuck this shit

Oh, man, I was wondering if your avatar was really from Monmosu. The style seemed familiar, but "Is that from..

nahhhhhhhh it couldn't

be

I don't

think? <:"

My signature should have been able to dispel all doubts Oh, another Monmusu player?!

>Watching a 2ch anime top 50 on Nico

>LoGH is 28th, behind Card Captor Sakura

Fuck this shit

My signature should have been able to dispel all doubts Oh, another Monmusu player?!

Yup! Just finished the first basically mandatory sidequest of the second continent. I will make no excuses.

Pride/anybody, have you played Guilty Gear 2? Not the most popular thing ever, I know, but hearsay tells me it actually has the potential to be whoa so deep/awesome. And possibly similar to a beefed-up version of Brutal Legend, which would be awesome.

I only played the first few levels, but from what I tried, it's pretty fun. Managin' troops, close-in fightan' is all a blast but I just couldn't get used to drifting while doing that speedrun thing. I always was pretty terrible at arcade racers after all. Also have not played Brutal Legend so I can't really give you a cross-reference there.

It sure beats having to sit down for hours just trying to get Daisoujou to get Debilitate, Dekunda, Dekaja, and Makaja and then saying screw it and keep Debilitate and Dekunda and settle for other skills instead. >_>

hours?

man thats crazyyyy

just get ol metatron

hours?

man thats crazyyyy

just get ol metatron

Give up Daisoujou for Metatron? You crazy.

Unless it's for the TDE on Hard mode which I'll get around to finishing once I figure out how to make money.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I should mention that I had a completely revelatory experience when I was reading in Japanese after the patch stopped giving me English (and I didn't want to stop playing) that I finally realized the sitennou theme was associated with those battles because 四天王 during Alice's explanation about 魔王succession. Then I felt stupid for never having stopped to consider it earlier.

Give up Daisoujou for Metatron? You crazy.

Give up Daisoujou? Never. Just put Metatron on the team too.

Also you people and the internet at large seem to be implying I should totally play monster girl quest.

And I would but man

gotta deal with this CAPRA DEMON.

DAMNED DOGS.

Speaking of which, hello mass of guests.

Edited by Pride

Give up Daisoujou? Never. Just put Metatron on the team too.

Also you people and the internet at large seem to be implying I should totally play monster girl quest.

And I would but man

gotta deal with this CAPRA DEMON.

DAMNED DOGS.

Speaking of which, hello mass of guests.

RUN UP THE STAIRS TO THE LEFT HE USUALLY DOESN'T FOLLOW YOU UP AND GIVES YOU TIME AND KILL THEM DOGGIES.

WATCH OUT FOR HIS JUMP ATTACK WHEN HE DOES WALK UP THERE FROM THE STAIRS IT'S NOT BLOCKABLE FOR SOME REASON.

CAPRA DEMON ALMOST ALWAYS JUMP ATTACK YOU WHEN YOU ENTER SO DODGING IS BETTER

Edited by Dagron

Also... Carnival Phantasm. Found it actually pretty amusing. ooo-ooo-ooo-eiei

ILU TE

BEEN WATCHING THIS WITH MY BROTHER, IT'S GOOD .

Just noticed these posts, and just calling to say best comedy spin-off of all comedy spin-offs.

Somehow each episode one-ups the last, just wish there was some more Tsukihime skits.

RUN UP THE STAIRS TO THE LEFT HE USUALLY DOESN'T FOLLOW YOU UP AND GIVES YOU TIME AND KILL THEM DOGGIES WATCH OUT FOR HIS JUMP ATTACK YOU FROM THE STAIRS CAPRA DEMON ALMOST ALWAYS JUMP ATTACK YOU WHEN YOU ENTER SO DODGING IS BETTER

Yeah, blocking

that guy doesnt give a shit about blocking

The more I see him, the more Dagron looks like Rei Rei Junior.

Do you approve of this change in your most loyal disciple?