• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You also watched only one episode. And the animation is objectively better than most of the crap you see even nowadays.

He also doesn't matter.

Two. That might be true, but these days... I don't really care about the animation unless it's really bad.

He also won't give up.

Marthur likes it. I didn't. Tastes.

Don't get me started. I have work and must go now.

It was the second anime I ever finished.

I only continue on with about one in every five anime that I've heard of.

Just to give an indicator.

I see...

And after a brief hiatus the Dark Souls train rolls on. Killed Capra Demon, cleared the Depths (fuck slimes man), killed the Gaping Dragon (jolly co-operationnnn), and am currently working my way through Blighttown.

You know, I didn't realize this till now but this game is very much like Metroid/Castlevania.

In unrelated news, started Vinland Saga because manliness, and Trigun because I saw the movie at a friends house and enjoyed it. Last but not least, HNNNNNNNNNG@Carnival Phantasm 10

Hey, Slimes are cool.

I've made progress in Strange Journey in that I've made my way to the last boss. She kicked my ass or maybe I should say she kissed my ass. To death. Yeah.

SO I'm gonna grind to level 80 by kicking Surt's ass a lot because he's the only demon that gives a decent amount of exp. Which is nice. Then I'm gonna buy some premade demons because I don't wanna be arsed with fusing my own demons. Yay for laziness~

The Southern US is experiencing it at the moment >_>

Hasn't felt like winter very much >_>

Southern Ontario hasn't either until recently... Its been spring like, or before spring in here for most of the winter one of my mom's plant actually started to bloom lol.

In unrelated news, started Vinland Saga because manliness, and Trigun because I saw the movie at a friends house and enjoyed it. Last but not least, HNNNNNNNNNG@Carnival Phantasm 10

What was CP10, again?

And after a brief hiatus the Dark Souls train rolls on. Killed Capra Demon, cleared the Depths (fuck slimes man), killed the Gaping Dragon (jolly co-operationnnn), and am currently working my way through Blighttown.

I'd say (if you haven't already noticed) the blow dart people are you only problem, they cause toxic so you'll die really fast unless you cure it, and they're like almost impossible to see there.

But they don't respawn once you kill them even if you hit a bonfire.

Edited by Dagron

What was CP10, again?

Akiha episode.

I'd say (if you haven't already noticed) the blow dart people are you only problem, they cause toxic so you'll die really fast unless you cure it, and they're like almost impossible to see there.

But they don't respawn once you kill them even if you hit a bonfire.

Yeah I took a break after dying to that first one in there. I had a moss clump but couldn't take it in time what with being surrounded by enemies and all.

But they don't respawn you say? yessssssss

Akiha episode.

Yeah I took a break after dying to that first one in there. I had a moss clump but couldn't take it in time what with being surrounded by enemies and all.

But they don't respawn you say? yessssssss

Oh and the only the white moss clumps will cure toxic, purple will have no effect at all since it's only for poison.

toxic and poison are

not the same

in retrospect this seems pretty obvious

Playing on my TV is horrible I can barely read the text on it, for Dark Souls at least.

Edited by Dagron

If you're serious about it like I was

P1010247.jpg

Then go here:

http://www.erolj.com/full-custom-playmats/

If you're wondering which one I got, I got the more expensive one.

[spoiler=Just a preview of one of a few to come....]playmatXpress_animegirl.png

Pretty girl mats are overdone and boring. Needs more manly man mats.

Under the influence of Nighmare/Lumi, aren't you? :P:

Besides, I already have a deckmat. Granted, it's not really sized for Yu-Gi-Oh....

Edit:

[spoiler=Here it is.]IMAG0028.jpg

Edited by BLS