• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's silly.

Any set that has a bijection to the set of positive integers, we say that they are denumerable. So the positive integers are denumerable. And so are all integers. And so are all rational numbers. But real numbers are not denumerable! We cannot find a way to list all real numbers... So in a sense, there are more real numbers than integers. Of course, that might seem obvious though. But there are just as many even integers as there are integers!

Any set that has a bijection to the set of positive integers, we say that they are denumerable. So the positive integers are denumerable. And so are all integers. And so are all rational numbers. But real numbers are not denumerable! We cannot find a way to list all real numbers... So in a sense, there are more real numbers than integers. Of course, that might seem obvious though. But there are just as many even integers as there are integers!

I tickle you while you're being silly.

No you won't because you can't and you shan't and you won't

And because you can always fit one more guest at Hilbert's Hotel.

You were too busy being extra-silly to dodge me

Do you have it installed on both computers? I remember you got your new one during the time we were starting Killing Floor.

I think I still have it on the old one, not yet on this one.

What do you guys think? Is it good to live at university or at home?

Keep in mind i'm not very socially active in high school despite knowing i have the freedom of being so (parents really would like me to go outside more frequently...). I figured i live at home to keep my cost down... However, it may seem that i may seriously consider campus life because my parents will likely move to a city 1 hour away from said university...

What do you guys think? Is it good to live at university or at home?

Keep in mind i'm not very socially active in high school despite knowing i have the freedom of being so (parents really would like me to go outside more frequently...). I figured i live at home to keep my cost down... However, it may seem that i may seriously consider campus life because my parents will likely move to a city 1 hour away from said university...

@Bold: Should probably stay at home or hope that your roommates aren't dicks. Unless you'll be in a 1 room suite by yourself and won't go nuts being that alone.

@Italic: Perhaps stay with some nearby relatives during the days you've got classes. It may be possible to cram all of them in 3-4 days of the week.

@Bold: Should probably stay at home or hope that your roommates aren't dicks. Unless you'll be in a 1 room suite by yourself and won't go nuts being that alone.

@Italic: Perhaps stay with some nearby relatives during the days you've got classes. It may be possible to cram all of them in 3-4 days of the week.

@Bold, well i don't think i'd be a hermit completly, atleast i don't think so...

@Italics, There are no nearby relatives :< So i was thinking bus/train/own car

I suggest renting an apartment nearby. Living on campus can be fairly restricting, considering you have to follow campus rules rather than your own. Depends on how serious of a school it is, mine was really strict and living on campus was a bit of a pain for me.