• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of references in games, it just hit me that one of the blacksmiths in Dark Souls is named Rickert of Vinheim.

And speaking of Dark Souls, finally killed off spider bitch. Took me a couple of tries because I got caught unawares by that ATOMIC PULSE move, but man was it satisfying taking her out with no help and only two flasks.

In unrelated news, a friend of mine was playing Hyperdimension Neptunia and I

I'm not sure how to feel about that game

And what makes that professional...?

Because it's unfunny.

And because the general public - who you're trying to sell your damn games to, if you're not stupid (unlike 80% of my classmates "I make games for fun") - don't get your idiotic inside jokes. So it's basically a waste of effort for something customers don't even want to see.

Edited by Marthur

Because it's unfunny.

And because the general public - who you're trying to sell your damn games to, if you're not stupid (unlike 80% of my classmates) - don't get your idiotic inside jokes. So it's basically a waste of effort for something customers don't even want to see.

Who are your customers? Who is the "general public"?

f5blty.png

"Welcome to the Dark House?"

XD

To be fair, he comes out when you recruit Sara, which is by visiting a church. The pegasus knight you see is standing on it.

The whole hack can be described as crossover crack. Last chapter was essentially a revival of the killing of Orson in FE8, starring Carrion and a red-faced village girl.

Edited by Dio

I don't know how finance works where you're living, but here we can apply for student loans and stuff so that helps with the costs I suppose. Yet, I still chose to live at home. It's convenient in some ways, not so convenient in other ways. I'd say I live fairly close to my uni, takes about 50 mins via bus, but it still annoys me. Anyway, now I wish I lived on campus... I suppose I could do that buuuuut well I don't know, I've got a few things to take into account. I'm a shy person usually but it's pretty cool once you meet some friends. It would be soooo fun to live at uni. Oh god. Imagine not having to wake up so early to get to classes.

Well over here, we get help from the government for university... However, i have to pay it back after i get my degree...

Who are your customers? Who is the "general public"?

Ideally, the widest range of people as possible. And memes don't help sell your games. If anything, they're more likely to alienate people from playing them.

Black House, as in Black Knight's house

Well he is "The Dark Knight" in Japan. Even Brawl had it's "Direct Translations".

Like how in the music "Against the Dark Knight" and in the Trophy it was "Ettard" instead of "Alondite".

I kinda figured he was talking about "WELCOME TO MY HOUSE. DIE."

Edited by shadowofchaos