FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ideally, the widest range of people as possible. And memes don't help sell your games. If anything, they're more likely to alienate people from playing them.

So you advocate Phoenix Wright failed because of that?

Well he is "The Dark Knight" in Japan. Even Brawl had it's "Direct Translations".

Like how in the music "Against the Dark Knight" and in the Trophy it was "Ettard" instead of "Alondite".

I kinda figured he was talking about "WELCOME TO MY HOUSE. DIE."

Nintendo localizations \o/

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally, the widest range of people as possible. And memes don't help sell your games. If anything, they're more likely to alienate people from playing them.

I wonder if anybody has thought to make a study of how meme usage affects sales.

Well over here, we get help from the government for university... However, i have to pay it back after i get my degree...

Ah, similar for me too. Though you only have to pay it back if and when you earn £15000 a year.

I blame the lack of active females.

Yeah well get a sex change then (and that goes for other active males too)

in b4 "ALL INNOCENCE IS LOST" or something

I wonder if anybody has thought to make a study of how meme usage affects sales.

I don't see it having a big impact unless there's games out there with so much meme use it that they can't even keep it out of a demo or trailer footage.

How? Memes can't have this effect unless they're overused. Anyone who buys the game and understands + likes the meme will get a laugh out of seeing it in their video game while those don't get it will probably just be casuals who will pay no mind and just keep playing or drop the game due to other reasons. Anyone who drops a game just cause it has an internet meme is just silly, otherwise I would've stopped playing Star Fox 64 quite a while ago.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah well get a sex change then (and that goes for other active males too)

in b4 "ALL INNOCENCE IS LOST" or something

I wouldn't be an attractive female in any way, so no point

That isn't exactly the solution I was hoping for.

Seriously, I'd rather stop this before any attraction I have for her becomes too strong to resist.

Then try finding someone else.

>Little cousin dislikes pudding and Lego

Out of my house, monster

Edited by TheEnd