• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter if they're pretty or not because they're pointless and a complete waste of money

Liking precious stones is masculine...?

One could argue that if they enjoy it enough then it isn't a waste. I mean, a game is a waste because it doesn't help you in any way and is generally pointless, but if one draws enough enjoyment from it, then it's not really a waste of money.

I guess it's fair to assume that since I said that in such a straightforward manner and that I'm usually the one to miss sarcasm that you thought I was being serious.

I still have a problem with you calling Soluna one of the "creators" of the skin, but maybe I am saying that out of "faith" to Vincent myself :P:.

I guess the fairer way to put it is she played a part in making it. Just as VASM did. Just less so than VASM.

In that sense, there's no sole creator of the skin; merely to whom most of the work can be attributed. Which is, indeed, VASM. So I retract my previous statement.

EDIT: That is to say that I attribute the creation fully to her (the statement retracted). Merely that I remember that she played a part is all I guess I'm trying to say.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

One could argue that if they enjoy it enough then it isn't a waste. I mean, a game is a waste because it doesn't help you in any way and is generally pointless, but if one draws enough enjoyment from it, then it's not really a waste of money.

A game provides entertainment

A precious stone... is only a sign that you have money to burn

Expensive jewelry revolts me, really

I guess it's fair to assume that since I said that in such a straightforward manner and that I'm usually the one to miss sarcasm that you thought I was being serious.

Impossible. You're incapable of sarcasm.

Actually, looking at author names, I'm not entirely sure who did what anymore @_@. But I know it wasn't Soluna, you need ACP access just to view the skins, let alone edit and create new ones. That means it was either Vincent, Jyo or NTG.

You would not want to see my jewellery cases then :tangerine:.

I love necklaces in particular @_@.

Edited by Tangerine

It's weird on dudes, but as a girl, I like having nice jewelry. Not a lot, but a little. I just paid a ridiculous amount of money for my class ring, but it's beautiful, I wear it everyday, and it makes me smile. :3

Edit: Also. PEARLS.

Edited by Popo

Impossible. You're incapable of sarcasm.

Perhaps limiting the scope of making it a worthy buy simply to entertainment is parochial anyway. It doesn't dodge the fact that a precious stone is useless, but I like having one. Not to show off or anything; it's just nice having something kind of hard to get.

Which is petty... But ah well, I'm not perfect.

Actually, another reason is this ring is sort of a memoir of my high school years. It's a class ring, after all.

Well, I was. Not so much now but yeah.

EDIT: Popo, that hurts. ;__;

Edited by Lux Aeterna

What about Diamonds or Platinums?

They're alright, but I can't get enough pearls. I think they're just so beautiful. ;__;

Actually, another reason is this ring is sort of a memoir of my high school years. It's a class ring, after all.

EDIT: Popo, that hurts. ;__;

A class ring is okay, or a nice watch, but I don't like guys who wear big chain necklaces or giant diamond stud earrings. Or bling rings. XD

Edited by Popo

You would not want to see my jewellery cases then :tangerine:.

I love necklaces in particular @_@.

Yes, I most definitely wouldn't

Though it doesn't revolt me as much (other than making me remember why there's still hunger in the world_ until a girl comes with that old JEWELRY IS PROOF THAT YOU CARE and shit

I thought platinum was a type of metal, not a precious stone...

Nintendo released Crystal with the metals (GS) and Platinum with the precious stones. Why.

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

It's weird on dudes, but as a girl, I like having nice jewelry. Not a lot, but a little. I just paid a ridiculous amount of money for my class ring, but it's beautiful, I wear it everyday, and it makes me smile. :3

Using an expensive ring every day around here would get you robbed in the first week

A class ring is okay, or a nice watch, but I don't like guys who wear big chain necklaces or giant diamond stud earrings. Or bling rings. XD

Lux has a jewel embedded in a part of his body you wouldn't want to see.

The fruit is hitting on you.

I seem to be running into a lot of flirtatious women lately. One lady looked like she was about to have an orgasm over how young I supposedly look, and then there's that girl I work with....

My mother is quite a fan of pearls as well. I once bought her a necklace of black pearls for Mother's Day.

I've heard there are people who put pearls there

Various pearls

Under the skin

I seem to be running into a lot of flirtatious women lately. One lady looked like she was about to have an orgasm over how young I supposedly look, and then there's that girl I work with....

Mumu is on his way towards living as a normal person

Edited by TheEnd

I guess the fairer way to put it is she played a part in making it. Just as VASM did. Just less so than VASM.

In that sense, there's no sole creator of the skin; merely to whom most of the work can be attributed. Which is, indeed, VASM. So I retract my previous statement.

EDIT: That is to say that I attribute the creation fully to her (the statement retracted). Merely that I remember that she played a part is all I guess I'm trying to say.

Vincent created the SKIN. Soluna did the BANNER. Vincent added said BANNER to the SKIN. That's it, that's all there is to it and there's no need for more interpretations.

Edited by Sirius

Oh. Well then. No, just for showing off, I don't really understand precious stones on guys.

Yes. A ring on my ring finger is a bit too R-rated for this forum.