FE4 THREAD

Fia

So would you say you like pearl necklaces, then?

And I totally would if I were home right now.

That's what I meant when I said I love pearls! Earrings are okay, but I love them most in strands. :3

I do not like where this is going.

Oh... darn. Is she going to say something dirty? D:

Edited by Popo

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I meant when I said I love pearls! Earrings are okay, but I love them most in strands. :3

Have you ever received a pearl necklace from a loved one? Like a family member or something?

Usually someone's infatuation with a certain kind of wear can be attributed to a specific, special event, after all.

Edited by Tangerine

Which is more tolerable to you? Girls talking about Jewelry or teenaged boys (and Ether) talking about Visual novels?

I think Mumu liked it when girls talked about otome games.

Usually someone's infatuation with a certain kind of wear can be attributed to a specific, special event, after all.

I do that with music

Edited by TheEnd

Oh... darn. Is she going to say something dirty? D:

everything she says is dirty.

Which is more tolerable to you? Girls talking about Jewelry or teenaged boys (and Ether) talking about Visual novels?

Talking about jewelry... But that's beside the point.

The former. I'm tired of hearing about shadowofchaos and his many waifus. XD

Have you ever received a pearl necklace from a loved one? Like a family member or something?

REMOVED SO THAT TANGERINE WON'T TAINT MY MEMORIES FURTHER.

Edited by Popo

Dammit I am alone...

Roxas is with you... it's worse than being alone.

The former. I'm tired of hearing about shadowofchaos and his many waifus. XD

Being shadowofchaos is suffering

I do that with music

So do I, but in some cases songs are just good.

But in others, I associate songs with a certain time. Like, I have a song for every song since my summer going into high school, for example.

Dammit I am alone...

You are not~

If it makes anything better, Lux, I interpreted the same amount of sarcasm in your saying "precious stones are masculine" as I would have if you said "ponies are manly"

Popo, I looked at your sig just as a song I was listening to sang the lyric "The shortest distance between two points is a line, from me to you"

nyuck nyuck nyuck

So do I, but in some cases songs are just good.

But in others, I associate songs with a certain time. Like, I have a song for every song since my summer going into high school, for example.

You are not~

Songs for songs for songs for songs

My first nice piece of jewelry was a pearl necklace from my parents for my birthday when I was little. Really though, they're classy and they go with almost everything, so I like them for those reasons too. :3

Good lord, why did nobody call child services?!

If it makes anything better, Lux, I interpreted the same amount of sarcasm in your saying "precious stones are masculine" as I would have if you said "ponies are manly"

Popo, I looked at your sig just as a song I was listening to sang the lyric "The shortest distance between two points is a line, from me to you"

nyuck nyuck nyuck

Well played

And talking about playing, I should resume my Skies of Arcadia pt

nyuck nyuck nyuck

I guess I should disclose that I don't actually like Eliwood/Hector. I just really, really like that picture and thought it matched my avatar. :newyears:

Edited by Popo

Let's see what's up here! *opens thread*

Yep~! Let's make TheEnd vomit and post our jewelry boxes~! :lol:

What.

I do not like where this is going.

:)

:newyears:

Probably the former.

My first nice piece of jewelry was a pearl necklace from my parents for my birthday when I was little. Really though, they're classy and they go with almost everything, so I like them for those reasons too. :3

... :newyears: :newyears: :newyears: