• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a big HDTV recently and King of Fighters XIII the other day, the characters seem to play interestingly but my execution feels wonky, and I'm wondering if it's a lag thing. either on the tv or controller's end. Moves come out sizable fractions of a second later than the buttons are hit, and XIII execution feels as hard or harder than 98 execution was on my dinky little cable tv. Which wouldn't be quite so strange if XII execution hadn't felt really, really easy in comparison.

Got a big HDTV recently and King of Fighters XIII the other day, the characters seem to play interestingly but my execution feels wonky, and I'm wondering if it's a lag thing.

King of Fighters is just that way.

Playing Blazblue Challange Combos and then going to KOFXIII's mission combos... you really see that KOFXIII's execution requires more precision. Especially when I was just getting used to a shiny new arcade stick.

Aw, Mumu admitted his feelings for me with a V-day av on a Fire Emblem forum!

I know I called you a bitch that one time, but what makes you think you're the bitch I'm referring to this time?

Edited by Charlie

Got a big HDTV recently and King of Fighters XIII the other day, the characters seem to play interestingly but my execution feels wonky, and I'm wondering if it's a lag thing. either on the tv or controller's end. Moves come out sizable fractions of a second later than the buttons are hit, and XIII execution feels as hard or harder than 98 execution was on my dinky little cable tv. Which wouldn't be quite so strange if XII execution hadn't felt really, really easy in comparison.

It's probably the TV, I've been told that if the HDTV doesn't have a game mode the inputs would lag since the TV is trying to render the graphics while processing the input. Or it could like what SOC said when they made KOF XIII they wanted it to be made with more precise execution (I tried the demo and had a hard time trying to figure and execute combos).

bitches bitches bitches

i mean

shots,shots,shots

it's an infinity loop that lets you enjoy both at the same time

and for the women who are single this day, just listen to drake

[spoiler=fuck that niggaaaaaaaa that you love sooooo bad]

GO's right methinks, odds say it's the TV. I tried the demo the other day and it felt pretty responsive to me, and I played it again at a friend's place on his HDTV and it was still pretty smooth.

Indeed.

Also, glad that hack we were talking about never came to fruition. My part sucks.

What hack, again?

Too lazy to care.

Enjoy being Magikarp/Gyarados in every Pokémon run so far.

I don't think he minds, especially since Gyarados can kick all kinds of ass.

Like in my HGSS pt.

What hack, again?

The FE4 one. Where it had a bunch of our RP characters in it.

Too lazy to care.

Enjoy being Magikarp/Gyarados in every Pokémon run so far.

I don't think he minds, especially since Gyarados can kick all kinds of ass.

Like in my HGSS pt.

Exactly.