FE4 THREAD

Fia

lawl

Fine by me, I have other stuff to do. Like listen to Zurg's battle theme

Evil Emperor Zurg? :D

>chaining a Spell Speed 1 card to a Spell Speed 3 card

*has very basic knowledge of how to play and has no idea what that means whatsoever*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*has very basic knowledge of how to play and has no idea what that means whatsoever*

It means you can't because your card is not "fast enough" to counter his, you have to let them end that chain of events and do what you wanna do with that card of on your turn >_>.

Edited by Sirius

Probably none of the FE4 females seemed waifable enough to him.

Probably

I finished the program on time... an hour early. :D

So... I can respond now.

Maybe he's too attached to Ninian? Iunno....

Edit: Nah, can't be

Never stopped me from adding girls to the list, so that's definitely not it.

Yulia would be the closest girl in that game to a Ninian, judging from the fanart I've seen.

Now that's an useful warning!

The frack is that from?

>chaining a Spell Speed 1 card to a Spell Speed 3 card

I remember when Yugi did that with a De-spell chained to something.

Probably

There are like 30 playable females in Seisen, and that's excluding Ishtar

Yulia would be the closest girl in that game to a Ninian, judging from the fanart I've seen.

Yes, they are indeed.

The frack is that from?

GBAtemp.

Funny, because I got the e-mail a couple hours after visiting that site to check Drayano's hack.

Edited by TheEnd

Also, three person YGO would get as complicated as this, I'm sure.

I used to play 4 person Pokemon a long time ago. It was... interesting, to say the least.

If one is to analyze every duel in Season 1 with the ruleset of the TCG, everyone in Season 1 is a damn cheater. It'd be similar to "the power of bullshit" invoked here back during the "RP days".

"My Catapult Turtle flings my Dragon Champion into the flotation ring of your Floating Castle, causing it to drop down and kill your monsters!"

Having not played, when I first saw that I was like "WHAT THE YOU CAN DO THAT THIS GAME IS AWESOME"

"My Catapult Turtle flings my Dragon Champion into the flotation ring of your Floating Castle, causing it to drop down and kill your monsters!"

Having not played, when I first saw that I was like "WHAT THE YOU CAN DO THAT THIS GAME IS AWESOME"

I think I remember that one. It had some song with crappy lyrics and implied that the blond chick in her 20s had been raped... if the anime had not been about children's card games.

Edited by Sirius

"I knew I shoulda given my Pope the jetpack!"

It mostly just resulted on all three picking on whoever had the worst starting. I think we took out prize cards due to this.

I think I remember that one. It had some song with crappy lyrics and implied that the blond chick in her 20s had been raped... if the anime had not been about children's card games.

Really? Huh.

It mostly just resulted on all three picking on whoever had the worst starting. I think we took out prize cards due to this.

Really? Huh.

Well the bad guy in the episode was wearing a dueling glove 4x the size of the regular one and the plot of the episode begins with her screaming like some damsel in distress. Not to mention the bad guy had previously snuck up on her so... >_>.

The word "snuck" is not in the FireFox dictionary.

And that doesn't matter if none of them appeal to me?

Just find the worst written, most subservient, Mary Sue character in the game, and that should satisfy his wants. :awesome: