FE4 THREAD

Fia

In the DS version, Silver Shows up on Mission 2 of Sweet Mountain. And he's all like "the future is basically like today"

maybe he went back in time to go on a rollercoaster and then screwed up the future, leading to sonic 06 and it's a perpetual timeloop

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In the DS version, Silver Shows up on Mission 2 of Sweet Mountain. And he's all like "the future is basically like today"

maybe he went back in time to go on a rollercoaster and then screwed up the future, leading to sonic 06 and it's a perpetual timeloop

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Silver's a character?

You won't find me knowing things past sonic 1-3, the advanced games, and sonic heroes. So whatever's in any other sonic games, I'm not gonna know about XD

I've never actually played the advance games. I'm going to try my hand at Sonic Heroes soon though. Not sure to go with Team Sonic or Team Chaotix.

you should play sonic generations

Yeah, he's a "time traveling hedgehog from a ruined future who has psychokinetic powers". He's relatively new, appearing first in Sonic 06.

Must.... resist.... posting.....

DARROS YOU BEAT MEEEEE D=

Awwwww.

Team Chaotix can be a bit annoying with its puzzles and whatnot, but some people might like it at the same time.

I beat you not once, but twice!

Puzzles are fun, I should be fine there. But Team Sonic has Knux... I'll have to decide when I play.

I beat you not once, but twice!

Puzzles are fun, I should be fine there. But Team Sonic has Knux... I'll have to decide when I play.

Yeah I saw XD cheater

Team Rose is easy mode, but it has Big the Cat!!! =D Who could resist??

I abuse those 15 seconds

It has Cream too! :D

Amy kind of irks me too.

And screw playing on easy the first time!

I abuse those 15 seconds

It has Cream too! :D

Amy kind of irks me too.

And screw playing on easy the first time!

Yeah Amy is the reason to not pick team rose =[

And it was damn good bacon, too. Nice and crispy without being tough, and the mozzarella, tomato, hot peppers, and olives went with it perfectly. Too bad the sandwich was kind of small. :(:

Hmm...

All of my brothers don't like tomatoes in their BLT so we just called theirs bacon, lettuce, and toast instead. XD

Can't come up with any alternative for L though =[

But yes, the bacon really is what matters the most XD

And it was damn good bacon, too. Nice and crispy without being tough, and the mozzarella, tomato, hot peppers, and olives went with it perfectly. Too bad the sandwich was kind of small. :(:

Sounds tasty, except the olives.

If only they were pickles instead.

Heeey, back off mister. Just 'cuz I am busy doesn't mean you can step in on my established territory >:O.

I'll get around to doing iiit. I promised to!

Now that you don't have to do Popo's badge, you should use the time you have just freed up to make me some tea and cookies >:O!

Nooooooooooo