FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, can't contest that... And holy crap that's a ton of Cluster F Bombs in there.

His TM compatibility is fine for ingame purposes. Arm Thrust, Defense Curl and Rollout are excellent moves to have as a Pignite.

I personally don't see multi-hit moves as worth bothering with unless you're, like, Technician Cincinno or something. And Rollout... Meh. Not worth it.

Edited by Metal King Slime

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't see multi-hit moves as worth bothering with unless you're, like, Technician Cincinno or something. And Rollout... Meh. Not worth it.

Arm Thrust is excellent against Roggenrolas and Boldores you find through the story. Mind you, Fighting STAB is great to have since Team Plasma often use Dark and Normal types, and Arm Thrust literally smashes those. I don't mind replacing it for Brick Break once it's available, of course.

See, Rollout is often paired with Defense Curl because the latter multiplies the former's power by two. It's perfect for trainers with quite a few Pokémon, though I'll agree a Moxie Sandile/Scraggy might be better.

Hmmm.... I bet if I said what my team was people would be like "they're all so weak!! D=<"

Buuuut

In pokemon leaf green I have....

Charizard

Ninetales

Rapidash

Nidoking

Butterfree

Dragonair

soul silver I have

Ninetales

Dragonair

Raikou

Entei

Meganium

Furret

But that team changes a lot and also can include Dewgong and Lanturn =[ I like keeping a certain team =3

Brycen (as are all the other gym leaders in BlazeBlack/VoltWhite, save for the Striaton Trio, Elesa, and Clay) are just nuts.

I remember creaming Brycen in the regular White version. But in Drayano's hacks...whoo boy.

nothing like that...

Or maybe to clarify...

I mean "That means I shouldn't have said I'm ticklish" XD

and if you knew that then nooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by Freohr Datia

Brycen (as are all the other gym leaders in BlazeBlack/VoltWhite, save for the Striaton Trio, Elesa, and Clay) are just nuts.

I remember creaming Brycen in the regular White version. But in Drayano's hacks...whoo boy.

Considering he starts with an Abomasnow, I'd suggest switching to another weather. Sun prevents freezing for what it's worth.

Edited by Dio

Hmmm tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:30...What should I do?

a)Sleep now

b)Stay awake all night...

Sleep, you silly. I wake up that early every day.

Hmmm tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:30...What should I do?

a)Sleep now

b)Stay awake all night...

Ugh I tried pulling an all-nighter before and it was not that fun.

I'd say go to sleep now as long as you feel you can get yourself to get back up! =D

Arm Thrust is excellent against Roggenrolas and Boldores you find through the story. Mind you, Fighting STAB is great to have since Team Plasma often use Dark and Normal types, and Arm Thrust literally smashes those. I don't mind replacing it for Brick Break once it's available, of course.

See, Rollout is often paired with Defense Curl because the latter multiplies the former's power by two. It's perfect for trainers with quite a few Pokémon, though I'll agree a Moxie Sandile/Scraggy might be better.

Even so, more likely than not you won't get enough hits to one-round them (them meaning Roggenrolas and Boldores), so you're likely needing two turns to KO them anyways.

And that power boost gets wasted if Rollout whiffs.

On a side note, I much prefer Oshawott, because Razor Shell at level 17 = :awesome: . Well, that, and most of the good waters aren't available until late.

Sleeeep

Sleep, you silly. I wake up that early every day.

Ugh I tried pulling an all-nighter before and it was not that fun.

I'd say go to sleep now as long as you feel you can get yourself to get back up! =D

I guess that's that's the reasonable thing to do so I choose b)

Even so, more likely than not you won't get enough hits to one-round them (them meaning Roggenrolas and Boldores), so you're likely needing two turns to KO them anyways.

And that power boost gets wasted if Rollout whiffs.

On a side note, I much prefer Oshawott, because Razor Shell at level 17 = :awesome: . Well, that, and most of the good waters aren't available until late.

They're usually a 2-3HKO.

Even with a miss you still go back to 60 with a Defense Curl up.

Water didn't feel that great in this game. Besides, Emboar can use Scald and Frillish is immune to all of Audino's offensive moves, making it painless to train.

Edited by Dio

night...

You're confuzzling me

Well good night to you then, whatever you plan on doing =b

I'm just gonna get picked up to go home in 10 minutes though =o Weeeee puppyyyyyy