• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not a moderator while you were admin on that day and I won't be a moderator on the next "Dream Day" so it's impossible.

Wow, you must be a psychic! You knew you'd eventually be my slavebutler one day, so you put it in there well before it happened. That's awesome.

I see all these people discussing Japanese, and they're like, "it's not squaresquare, it's squaresquare" and I'm like lolk.

Yes, I know that they're Japanese symbols, I'm not that much of a dip.

Edited by Darros

I wanted to become an admin, mod, rollback user, or a root-admin to help people in this site also.

There is a 0% chance of us being root admins of SF. The root admin is the one who started the whole place.

There is a 0% chance of us being root admins of SF. The root admin is the one who started the whole place.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. While it is highly unlikely that anyone here will ever be root, it isn't entirely impossible that Josh will one day have to pass the mantle on to someone else.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. While it is highly unlikely that anyone here will ever be root, it isn't entirely impossible that Josh will one day have to pass the mantle on to someone else.

Back in my day, founders could get kicked out of their own site.

Ain't that right Cap.

If I had one wish--just ONE wish--I would use it to remove Tangerine from my life.

You'd hate that.

It's actually a lot more than highly unlikely. SF/SFF is popular enough that Jyo is making a fair amount of profit off of it. I'd wager that it'll only ever switch hands if it ever stops being valuable, and even then I'd expect Jyo would keep it up regardless :P:.