• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That means you blacked out. You were supposed to defeat her and claim her as your reward in order to advance the plot.

... uhh. What?

I wasn't Luciding.

It probably happened because you jerks made me think about it. (Well TE wasn't here, but you know what I mean.)

All my pokemon were so much higher leveled and I was too lazy to train Lapras ;A;

And yet

I wasn't too lazy to train the level 15 Dratini D=

But that's because I have an obsession with Dragonair

Willing to bet that even if I had beaten that Lapras, that I would have eaten an Ice Beam from a Dragonair.

If you like dragonair too then same here X3

The only time I bothered getting a pokemon to level 100 was in a HGSS Dragonair solo. (Well... mostly a solo, since I used walls against Red)

... uhh. What?

I wasn't Luciding.

It probably happened because you jerks made me think about it. (Well TE wasn't here, but you know what I mean.)

Stop ruining my jokes

Edited by TheEnd

The only time I bothered getting a pokemon to level 100 was in a HGSS Dragonair solo. (Well... mostly a solo, since I used walls against Red)

Yay! I never tried getting any pokemon to level 100 ever before, just my older brother in pokemon red...

Dragonair is my second favorite though... My most favorite is Ninetales, so if I ever did a solo it would either be with a Dragonair or Ninetales...

Or it's either that or they're tied because I really love both of them~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I've never really used Vulpix/Nintetales because 1) They kind of tend to be in the version I'm not playing, and 2) I usually choose the fire starter so I don't need another fire mon. :|

I always wonder how do they convince experts to explain the random stuff they want to show on the 1000 ways to die? XD

I've never really used Vulpix/Nintetales because 1) They kind of tend to be in the version I'm not playing, and 2) I usually choose the fire starter so I don't need another fire mon. :|

XD I have 3 fire types in leaf green

I think most of my favorites end up being fire type...

I don't have any favorite types in particular, but I just seem to find the pokemon very likable XD

Oh hey and I just remembered that if I had a choice I would've gotten 4 fire types.

But I was getting pokemon and naming them after people who were in IRC and looking at the time XD I was going to evolve Eevee into Flareon, another favorite of mine for being fluffy, but Hika wanted me to get a Jolteon and name it after him so I just got Jolteon instead.

I always wonder how do they convince experts to explain the random stuff they want to show on the 1000 ways to die? XD

Good question.

Good question.

Most of their footage is showing people being stupid.

Not really that hard to make something up. XD

Some of them are just plain unlucky though, like that guy that got hit by a small meteorite... that acted like a bullet through him.

Someone shoot me.

I got killed by a Lapras that somehow knew Dragon Rage.

And I'm not talking about a Pokémon game. I got sweeped by that one Lapras.

Hahahahahahaha

I used Lapras back in Red/Blue.

Oh how I simultaneously loved and hated that beast.

That means you blacked out. You were supposed to defeat her and claim her as your reward in order to advance the plot.

You failed her! FAILED HER!

Yay! I never tried getting any pokemon to level 100 ever before, just my older brother in pokemon red...

Dragonair is my second favorite though... My most favorite is Ninetales, so if I ever did a solo it would either be with a Dragonair or Ninetales...

Or it's either that or they're tied because I really love both of them~

... I think we could get along quite well, Freohr.

I had Blue to begin with, since my brother had Red, so.

Most of their footage is showing people being stupid.

Not really that hard to make something up. XD

Some of them are just plain unlucky though, like that guy that got hit by a small meteorite... that acted like a bullet through him.

That's actually the reason I always imagined, that they just make everything up out of stuff XD

Similar tastes in the older sonic music stuffs although that was kinda all of us too but we started it pretty much xD and that?

I think I'd have to agree~

And hiya sask

Edited by Freohr Datia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnyMCQwXJY&feature=player_embedded

"If that sounds stupid..."

*three rapid buzzer sounds*

IDIOT ALERT!!!

IDIOT ALERT!!!

IDIOT ALERT!!!

"...That's because it is."

This is stupid!

Edited by Metal King Slime

Pilot is hopeful.

And we're waiting to see how horribly this is going to end.

Objection! 2009

That reminds me... will I ever be brave enough to tackle AAI2 in Japanese? I doubt so

That reminds me... will I ever be brave enough to tackle AAI2 in Japanese? I doubt so

For me it would be impossible...and I still think AAI ost > AAI2 ost

Similar tastes in the older sonic music stuffs although that was kinda all of us too but we started it pretty much xD and that?

I think I'd have to agree~

And hiya sask

Marowak: Good or bad?

Pilot is hopeful.

And we're waiting to see how horribly this is going to end.

Always.

I thought the same thing myself.

For me it would be impossible...and I still think AAI ost > AAI2 ost

The AAI2 soundtrack sounded incredibly bland to me. Another reason keeping me from bothering