• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So people know Hellsing Ultimate, right

I'm gonna be streaming spriting soon, and I'm going to be trying to sprite the Major, profile view, doing his conducting thing. That part with him on top of the dirigible.

Anyone have any good profile (side view) shots of the Major? ' 3'

*coughsilvercough*

He needs to style his hair better first XD

Awwww can I keep him daddy? Can I can I pleeeaaasssseeeee????

Edited by Freohr Datia

Though I have beaten the Ceadeus

I am still afraid to fight that guy.

Awwww

If you get a lance it can be much easier =D

But many people hate to resort to the easier methods, awwww

What.

I have this irrational fear of fighting new monsters in MH games, which is immediately dispelled after I beat them once. It's weird.

Awwww

If you get a lance it can be much easier =D

But many people hate to resort to the easier methods, awwww

Sword & Shield or Hammer everything.

Edited by seph1212

I have this irrational fear of fighting new monsters in MH games, which is immediately dispelled after I beat them once. It's weird.

Ohhhh so you never fought him yet...

I was just the same way though! =D

Except I wasn't afraid to fight Agnaktor since I went with him during that MHT fad and I like him so much <3

I've fought the Agnaktor so many times now =o I feel like I know his attacks and patterns more than any other monster XD

Although I've fought Barioth a lot before too... And somewhat Lagi...

The last monster for me to face for the first time was Diablos and he kinda gave me a tough time, although I still need to go online to face Jhen Mohran and Deviljho~

Barioth is cake for me. Way too easy of a fight, and I've only done it twice now.

Lagiacrus was easy enough after a while. I fought him enough to make the armor ' 3'

And if the Diablos is anything like he was in MHFU, he'll be easy too.

Edited by seph1212

Barioth is cake for me. Way too easy of a fight, and I've only done it twice now.

Lagiacrus was easy enough after a while. I fought him enough to make the armor ' 3'

And if the Diablos is anything like he was in MHFU, he'll be easy too.

Yeah barioth is pretty easy XD

Lagi wasn't too difficult for me either, but for all I know it could be because I was a natural at swimming since the first quest when I jumped into the water. All I remember is that Night (and maybe Emerald?) was telling me that people usually had trouble getting used to the underwater environment...

I never played until Tri but I'm pretty sure he's exactly the same as in MHFU. He's much easier for me now that I'm used to him though, so that's probably all that was my problem.

Oooh ooh ooh and also Lagi won't give me any plates =[ So I couldn't make all of his armor ;A;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wat

The Lagia gave me plates, like

every quest :I

Then you got super super lucky!

The chances of getting one is supposed to be lower than getting any of his other parts!

It's okay! =D

I've actually been quite happy that I managed to get the full agnaktor armor set and lance, because he really doesn't like giving claws away~

And to get them you have to break all four of his legs. =/

I'm sure it would've been much easier if I tried online, but at least I can feel happy that I managed it~

And I also at least have all the Lagi armor pieces that don't need plates XD

Well if you want a better chance at good ol' Lagia, I'm sure you know that capturing would provide a better chance of getting some plates.

And the set is really nice; gives Elemental up. Great for that Eternal Hate sword with all the dragon element on it.

Well if you want a better chance at good ol' Lagia, I'm sure you know that capturing would provide a better chance of getting some plates.

And the set is really nice; gives Elemental up. Great for that Eternal Hate sword with all the dragon element on it.

Yeah it does increase the chance.

But even when capturing him he still doesn't wanna give me any =[