• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh... Neither?

As in, Marowak isn't among my favourites, but I don't hate Marowak or anything D=

I did not edit my post to make any special spellings that I was not raised to make but want to make anyway

disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury.png

Hahah, poor pilot.

*sigh*

Expected/10.

Freohr likes pricks. You know what to do, Pilot.

The plot thickens.

Oh great.

As long as they're purtiful pricks and as long as they're, as Night worded it for me, charmingly cocky xD

... I think that's what some used to think of me as back when I was younger.

Absolutely not now, though.

I consider myself lucky if I get more than two stats.

Huh. The trouble is that Volug is a laguz (and I consider laguz to be a hell of a lot better off in PoR than in RD), and laguz units in RD are generally hard to raise...

Huh. The trouble is that Volug is a laguz (and I consider laguz to be a hell of a lot better off in PoR than in RD), and laguz units in RD are generally hard to raise...

Just look at my past posts to get an idea of what I'd probably get trying to train him.

blah blah blah animu scenes blah blah blah new social link

but was that the crossdressing outfit at around a minute in?

Atlus for the last time you cant make me pay 250$ to buy a system for an updated version of a game I already played

SO STOP TEMPTING ME

On the bright side though, +1 to their stats on level up becomes +2 when transformed so you could just use the BEXP thing to get at least 3 stat ups (knowing your luck, you'd need this >_>)

Doesn't really change the fact that I consider raising them to be more trouble than it's worth for the post part... >_> <_< >_< And strike level goes up at the rate of cold molasses, which doesn't help AT ALL.

Edited by Metal King Slime

On the bright side though, +1 to their stats on level up becomes +2 when transformed so you could just use the BEXP thing to get at least 3 stat ups (knowing your luck, you'd need this >_>)

What annoys me is that I despise doing that kind of thing. Half the time, though, it seems like my only choice. -.-

What annoys me is that I despise doing that kind of thing. Half the time, though, it seems like my only choice. -.-

Suck it up and go with it or settle for whatever growths you get. GOOD BASES OR BUST.

Anyway the issue with training Laguz in RD is mostly their slow as fuck EXP gain. They have to be untransformed to gain EXP like others and that is just dumb.

Edited by Sirius

...And that's another problem with laguz; their EXP gain goes waaaaay down transformed, and they get steamrolled easily untransformed. See the problem? If so, you'd realize it's a major catch-22 situation. And I don't really like having to regularly spoon-feed laguz BEXP just to get them anywhere only to have the game spit in my face for trying.

sirius.gif

Edited by Metal King Slime

Suck it up and go with it or settle for whatever growths you get. GOOD BASES OR BUST.

Anyway the issue with training Laguz in RD is mostly their slow as fuck EXP gain. They have to be untransformed to gain EXP like others and that is just dumb.

I know those are my choices. It just sucks that it seems the only way.

Oh, I've heard about that. Ridiculous. Thankfully I barely use Laguz in PoR anyways, so probably wouldn't be using them much either. :awesome:

Why so 20 pages?

Sonic Music, bad luck, and craziness.

Oh, I've heard about that. Ridiculous. Thankfully I barely use Laguz in PoR anyways, so probably wouldn't be using them much either. :awesome:

Good, you'd probably use the Royals though.

It sucks indeed.

Guess there's no need for you to worry about that. :awesome: