FE4 THREAD

Fia

Wao. No$Zoomer crashed on me right as I got out of Rock Tunnel and didn't save.

NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER FROM SABRINA UGHHHHHHH.

Whatcha playing?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, technically, I'm only on partial FA that covers about 20k of my tuition.

Full FA support usually fills out the entire tuition bill, but it's usually the international kids who are granted those. :T

Your parents can afford the rest?

Wao. No$Zoomer crashed on me right as I got out of Rock Tunnel and didn't save.

NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER FROM SABRINA UGHHHHHHH.

>using No$Zoomer

>forgetting to save from time to time

I'm home.

No nosebleed this time.

Lucky you, a certain fanart I saw started to make me nosebleed

Edited by BLS

Lucky you, a certain fanart I saw started to make me nosebleed

Was it Tana related?

Edited by Metal King Slime

Whatcha playing?

>No$Zoomer

>Rock Tunnel AFTER Sabrina

I'm sure you can figure this out. :/

Your parents can afford the rest?

Yeah. Well, they could afford the full tuition too, more or less. but that would require some sacrifices that I'd rather not have them make. I get easily guilt-tripped about money. ^^;

And I guess it helps that I'm only going to be here for three years, too, since I did my freshman year at my local public school. :P

Edited by Roxas

>No$Zoomer

>Rock Tunnel AFTER Sabrina

I'm sure you can figure this out. :/

Tch. Shoulda realized that probably wouldn't work. It's probably HGSS.

Yeah. Well, they could afford the full tuition too, more or less. but that would require some sacrifices that I'd rather not have them make. I get easily guilt-tripped about money. ^^;

And I guess it helps that I'm only going to be here for three years, too, since I did my freshman year at my local public school. :P

Ah, you're set then.

Tch. Shoulda realized that probably wouldn't work. It's probably HGSS.

Now which one?

Hint: The first Pokémon in my party is weak to Saffron Gym's trainers, which forced me to rely on Sucker Punch way too often.

The pilot was unlucky today.

... today?

Because you're not playing Advance Wars where chance has little effect or SRW where there's spells you can use to give your units 100% hit for 1 turn.

Advance Wars has enough chance where I often leave something alive with 1 health as long as the percentage is 98% or below.

Advance Wars has enough chance where I often leave something alive with 1 health as long as the percentage is 98% or below.

Perhaps you're paying too much attention to that. Enemies left with just 1 HP are usually no threat at all anyway.

Also, I may have to scratch SRW off that previous statement unless you strictly use "Supers" or the durable types of robots. I imagine with your luck the "Reals" or evasive types would sink quickly >_>

Edited by Sirius

Perhaps you're paying too much attention to that. Enemies left with just 1 HP are usually no threat at all anyway.

Except when they block the path to Rockets/Artillery.

You know that training mission in 1 where it's possible, however extremely unlikely, to finish it in 2 days?

Yeah. I did it once after well over 40 tries. Knowing exactly where you're supposed to attack and when.

And that's as Nell.

Also, I may have to scratch SRW off that previous statement unless you strictly use "Supers" or the durable types of robots. I imagine with your luck the "Reals" or evasive types would sink quickly >_>

Sounds like how it'd go for me.

Maybe I'll try it sometime.

Edited by Sinistar

Now which one?

Hint: The first Pokémon in my party is weak to Saffron Gym's trainers, which forced me to rely on Sucker Punch way too often.

I'll guess HG.

Joke's on you! I'm quitting school while it's still affordable to pay off. Having no direction really sucks.

Mannnnnn. :<

No clue? Not a single idea at all?

I'll guess HG.

Oh, derp. Was my hint too easy? :c

Except when they block the path to Rockets/Artillery.

You know that training mission in 1 where it's possible, however extremely unlikely, to finish it in 2 days?

Yeah. I did it once after well over 40 tries. Knowing exactly where you're supposed to attack and when.

And that's as Nell.

Sounds like how it'd go for me.

Maybe I'll try it sometime.

Holy shit, that's when 1 enemies staying alive with 1 HP matters. Fuck enemy rockets.

Well, to be fair, you could use a couple of main-character "Reals" and bump their mobility. With Focus casted, mooks in general should see 0% on them. Look up Super Robot Taisen J if you're interested, it's probably the easiest I've played so far and your only issue should be the Tekkaman, SPT Layzner and Brain Powerd enemies when you're not using the "Strike" spell.

Oh, derp. Was my hint too easy? :c

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I did, however, have to think of Psychic-weak version exclusives capable of learning Sucker Punch naturally... You're using an Ariados, aren't you?

Edited by Metal King Slime

Holy shit, that's when 1 enemies staying alive with 1 HP matters. Fuck enemy rockets.

Well, to be fair, you could use a couple of main-character "Reals" and bump their mobility. With Focus casted, mooks in general should see 0% on them. Look up Super Robot Taisen J if you're interested, it's probably the easiest I've played so far and your only issue should be the Tekkaman, SPT Layzner and Brain Powerd enemies when you're not using the "Strike" spell.

Every. Time.

So is the series like FE in the sense of 'no overarching story', just a bunch of different, unrelated ones?

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I did, however, have to think of Psychic-weak version exclusives capable of learning Sucker Punch naturally... You're using an Ariados, aren't you?

Yeah, ahaha. I thought I could sweep the entire gym with just Sucker Punch and Ethers, but then I realized that Ariados has the durability of Nino.

Yeah, ahaha. I thought I could sweep the entire gym with just Sucker Punch and Ethers, but then I realized that Ariados has the durability of Nino.

Figures... The only other Psychic weaks with Sucker Punch are the Gastly line and Croagunk's line.