FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's what I was thinking, but seriously. 10 Mag? REALLY?

It's especially funny considering he averages 10 magic at 20/20.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody's gotta use that flame lance ~( ' 3')~

IMHO, the Sonic Sword and Runesword are the only magic weapons worth bothering with...

I really don't think it's worth giving Oscar swords just for those weapons...

Actually' it's other characters who use those that make them worth using.

I always give him Bows. Lances are good enough 1 range as it is.

I rarely train Rolf for the Triangle Attack however.

The one triangle attack that's even more impractical than the 3 brothers' triangle attack is... Well, I'm sure you know.

I always give him Bows. Lances are good enough 1 range as it is.

I rarely train Rolf for the Triangle Attack however.

I normally wouldn't, but... come on. With my luck? A free, 100% critical? Yes please.

Actually' it's other characters who use those that make them worth using.

All of the swordsmen have poor magic, though... Except Mist, but she has a hard time raising her sword level, and she doesn't have the strength to wield the runesword without losing a lot of speed.

The one triangle attack that's even more impractical than the 3 brothers' triangle attack is... Well, I'm sure you know.

Yeah fuck Binary's Alec/Noish/Arden triangle. How are you supposed to get ARDEN near NOISH AND ALEC!

Unless you mean the Armorknight one in FE6. Eh sure I guess.

Well if his Oscar's got the magic, it'd be better to use it than have it sit in your inventory forever o 3 o

Well, at the point when you get it, 20 magic attack sounds rather unimpressive...

I normally wouldn't, but... come on. With my luck? A free, 100% critical? Yes please.

You should try the Japanese version with the forging glitch. Slim weapons and Thunder can be made to have 255 crit.

All of the swordsmen have poor magic, though... Except Mist, but she has a hard time raising her sword level, and she doesn't have the strength to wield the runesword without losing a lot of speed.

There's Tanith I suppose. 10 base/30% growth and a couple of Spirit Dusts if you want.

Unless you mean the Armorknight one in FE6. Eh sure I guess.

Yeah, fuck blowing THREE unit slots on armors AND having them close enough to surround a single enemy.

I always get good Oscars too, he's usually key to me clearing that one stealth chapter undetected.

Stealth ... in a Fire Emblem game... "Fuck that noise" is what I think of that. If I really want stealth. I'll just play Metal Gear Solid or something.

The issue is training Rolf, aka the worst character in FE9. It just isn't worth the trouble.

I'll give you the runesword bit, but I can't really think of many good candidates for arms scrolls in FE9 (and sadly, they're even less useful in RD).

I always use Neph and raise her quickly with BEXP so what you get out of doing stealth there is welcomed.

Hmmm. I never could do stealth in FE9 - never was able to think about how to do it wothout a massive headache (and I don't even think the BEXP for going undetected is worth the headache, for that matter). And I say "fuck it" to pacifism in 2-3 in RD for similar reasons.

Edited by Metal King Slime