FE4 THREAD

Fia

The issue is training Rolf, aka the worst character in FE9. It just isn't worth the trouble.

Sir, you're talking to someone who just today missed 4 90% hits, 3 in a row, all in the same turn.

I think I can put up with training him. Even if it has to be BEXP.

Yeah, fuck blowing THREE unit slots on armors AND having them close enough to surround a single enemy.

I did it once for fun. Barth just sucked so much though.

Also, figures. I forget about the 3 Wyvern Riders at the end of Chapter 11, so they trap my unarmed distraction Titania, and she gets hit every attack. And I forgot to give her a Vulnerary, since she was supposed to be just blocking those Vigilanties. *sigh*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue is training Rolf, aka the worst character in FE9. It just isn't worth the trouble.

Oh please, there's so much BEXP in this game that it's only trouble in LTC land. I've had Rolf as my Sniper because I don't like Shinon in PoR. It's not efficient, it's not worth it but it's not much trouble because PoR is easy.

Oh please, there's so much BEXP in this game that it's only trouble in LTC land. I've had Rolf as my Sniper because I don't like Shinon in PoR. It's not efficient, it's not worth it but it's not much trouble because PoR is easy.

I'll give you PoR being easy, but the problem lies in his joining situation - Rolf joins around the same time as a ton of other characters who'd like BEXP. And I just use Astrid for my bow user because screw FE9's Double Bow and Longbows for being useless. And for the record, I don't care about LTC.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Its true, I saw a student from my school for the summer who cussed with the f word at the founder and he got kicked out. I totally hate swearing.

You DO know he didn't get suspended for saying the "F-bomb" but more so for verbally abusing said FOUNDER right?

If a school official suddenly heard someone cursing, there will be no action taken at least if it's a college. High school and compulsory education below that is another story altogether.

If anyone should have a crusade against swearing, it's me. Even though I curse too from time to time. Especially when it's related to certain things.

HOWEVER... you have to realize, it's useless to force your views on other people.

And censoring other people's posts because when you're quoting... is... just... I don't even have a word to describe it.

This is an internet forum.

YOU don't have to swear, but unless they are specifically attacking a member of this forum, there's no rule against it for other people. You have to accept that.

Which is why I'm sort of scared of what you would do if someone actually made you a mod.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'll give you PoR being easy, but the problem lies in his joining situation - Rolf joins around the same time as a ton of other characters who'd like BEXP.

True enough, I had to wait several chapters before dumping BEXP to him when I had Jill, Neph, Ilyana and him on my team. Doesn't mean you can't bring him up later and use him on easier maps. I know it's a silly thing to do but I just like having one Sniper on my team lol.

And censoring other people's posts because when you're quoting... is... just... I don't even have a word to describe it.

It's redundant, weird and meek.

Edited by Sirius

True enough, I had to wait several chapters before dumping BEXP to him when I had Jill, Neph, Ilyana and him on my team. Doesn't mean you can't bring him up later and use him on easier maps. I know it's a silly thing to do but I just like having one Sniper on my team lol.

Indeed. And seeing as you probably missed it, I don't care about LTC. And in addition, while only snipers can use the Double Bow and Longbows, it's too bad they suck royally. RD made longbows an even bigger joke than they already are (and it wasn't until SD that they FINALLY were worth using).

Indeed. And seeing as you probably missed it, I don't care about LTC. And in addition, while only snipers can use the Double Bow and Longbows, it's too bad they suck royally. RD made longbows an even bigger joke than they already are (and it wasn't until SD that they FINALLY were worth using).

"Why the fuck is this even S-ranked?" is the first thing that came to mind after I attacked with the Double Bow. The idea of giving archers better range as their S-rank weapon sounds great on paper but its low MT and the strength of your army just screws things up.

"Why the fuck is this even S-ranked?" is the first thing that came to mind after I attacked with the Double Bow. The idea of giving archers better range as their S-rank weapon sounds great on paper but its low MT and the strength of your army just screws things up.

Ha. One look at its stats, and that was what I was thinking. It's only one point stronger than a steel bow, ffs!

hay guiz i liek fir embml i luv marth n roy haah

Now this is just pathetic...

Edited by Metal King Slime

That post sounds like something Robert would do. Is it time for me to dust off the hammer and put it to use?

ohgod what.

I haven't talked to Robert since... Freshman year. hur.