Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

but do you see it like you call it?

You're being silly.

You know, Ninji's playthroughs were hilarious.

Mine just seem depressing.

He recently began re-playing FE5, I should ask him about his progress because it was amusing what he was telling me of the Manster prison chapters.

Your playthroughs are glorious fights against the odds man.

He recently began re-playing FE5, I should ask him about his progress because it was amusing what he was telling me of the Manster prison chapters.

Your playthroughs are glorious fights against the odds man.

You should. And post logs.

Why thank you.

why does my Ike not have enough durability at level 16 to survive two cavalier attacks

I'd be a fairly terrible mod, and do basically nothing.

That's actually close to what I've been doing as a mod these past few months. There's only been "spam" posts to remove and a few flames/flamebaiting every now and then. I think the best thing I've done since coming back as a mod was getting the bot IP and having Vincent add it to the filter which may have reduced the bot influx during Christmas time.

Oh and I guess there's the recent derailing that's been going on. Man are people anal about translations.

why does my Ike not have enough durability at level 16 to survive two cavalier attacks

He's trying to emulate my Ronike by having Ronan's crappy defense.

Edited by Sirius

You DO know he didn't get suspended for saying the "F-bomb" but more so for verbally abusing said FOUNDER right?

If a school official suddenly heard someone cursing, there will be no action taken at least if it's a college. High school and compulsory education below that is another story altogether.

If anyone should have a crusade against swearing, it's me. Even though I curse too from time to time. Especially when it's related to certain things.

HOWEVER... you have to realize, it's useless to force your views on other people.

And censoring other people's posts because when you're quoting... is... just... I don't even have a word to describe it.

This is an internet forum.

YOU don't have to swear, but unless they are specifically attacking a member of this forum, there's no rule against it for other people. You have to accept that.

Which is why I'm sort of scared of what you would do if someone actually made you a mod.

Actually, its just more then of that student saying the F-bomb, the student was also goofing off from an another student acting immature look like more of Bullying and he called his parents and the founder returned his parents money back to his parents. And the founder of that school made an announcement to everyone that they have to act more of an adult then actingfor a Unniversity than a High School or Middle School. That was during in the Summer Session in 2011.

And my Mom said that they'll look at some of my stuff that I did when I go to registered as a College Student. Seriously. I wanted to go there so I can working for Nintendo of America. So, I have to be more careful about it. ._.

Dude they don't even know who you are if you don't give out your real name

Nobody IRL knows me as Luminescent Blade unless I tell them so

That's actually close to what I've been doing as a mod these past few months. There's only been "spam" posts to remove and a few flames/flamebaiting every now and then. I think the best thing I've done since coming back as a mod was getting the bot IP and having Vincent add it to the filter which may have reduced the bot influx during Christmas time.

Oh and I guess there's the recent derailing that's been going on. Man are people anal about translations.

That's more than I will ever do. I will sit on my ass and do nothing and argue with people so

yeah

Most I can do is art section on another forum. Generally the ones that has me as admin is because I'm in charge of their layout code.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ronike? :huh:

Long story short, an Ike who had so much more MAG than STR that he did better damage with the Sonic Sword than Ragnell. I am not kidding, I distinctly remember his STR having only 1 digit at level 20/0... think it was 6 or 7.

Edited by Sirius

And my Mom said that they'll look at some of my stuff that I did when I go to registered as a College Student. Seriously. I wanted to go there so I can working for Nintendo of America. So, I have to be more careful about it. ._.

You are paranoid.

also lol you working at nintendo of america. I always get tonnes of giggles from you.

think it was 6 or 7.

He'd at least have to have 8, what with Ike's base being 5 and the promotion bonus being +3

Edited by seph1212

Long story short, an Ike who had so much more MAG than STR that he did better damage with the Sonic Sword than Ragnell. I am not kidding, I distinctly remember his STR having only 1 digit at level 20/0... think it was 7 or 9.

Now how does THAT happen? And you're implying that he didn't get much more Strength even after promotion.

He's trying to emulate my Ronike by having Ronan's crappy defense.

Reminds me of the old days of Custom Wars. A recreated-from-scratch fan version of Advance Wars, made in Java, if you didn't know. I was a member on the forum, and there was one user-created unit that was perhaps the biggest source of strife I've seen in a while. It was called the BattleCar, and every time it was brought up, people argued about it. It got voted into the game by the slimmest of margins, then decided it had to be voted on again and failed by, like, 2 people. Eventually it got so annoying to the mods that one of them decided to put a filter on the forum, changing all mentions and acronyms of it to "Weeaboo" to try and get people to stop whining about it.

Seems that way.

Indeed. I tossed him all the STR boosting items and poured so much BEXP to get him to level 20/20 and he still tinked the Black Knight with Ragnell.

Sounds like a horrible case of Pilot's Luck.

And how was his defense?

You are paranoid.

also lol you working at nintendo of america. I always get tonnes of giggles from you.

I meant I wanted to work at Nintendo of America as a future job. Sorry for the confusion, but its true.

Edited by King Marth 64

Sounds like a horrible case of Pilot's Luck.

And how was his defense?

It wasn't great, I don't recall how bad it was but it's obviously not as memorable as the STR and MAG difference. It's like someone hacked the growths and gave Ike the same growth as Ronan.

Just means having the worst luck imaginable, named after me. For examples, check the folder.

Katina. Nuff' said.

Edited by Sirius

It wasn't great, I don't recall how bad it was but it's obviously not as memorable as the STR and MAG difference. It's like someone hacked the growths and gave Ike the same growth as Ronan.

Katina. Nuff' said.

And now Pilot has a Ronoscar...

Ugh. Hard to shoot down enough Invader-II fighters to get the medal there.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Katina. Nuff' said.

Stupid... Cornerian... Fighters...

The bane of my wings.

Ugh. Hard to shoot down enough enemy fighters to get the medal there.

See above. Every points run I do.

See above. Every points run I do.

Oh?

Well, Sector Z's even worse, since the Invader-III Fighters have better AI than any other enemy aside from Star Wolf and the Bolse Fighters. And there's enough junk on the outskirts of the map that you might see your wings break.

Edited by Metal King Slime