Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... you mean like.... tennis racket racket? =o

Yup. c:

Just bought the new 2012 Pure Drive from Babolat.

In other news, can somebody explain to me just what the hell this is?

Yup. c:

Just bought the new 2012 Pure Drive from Babolat.

In other news, can somebody explain to me just what the hell this is?

=o Coolio!

I wanna learn tennis because I never really got to play before, but I have nobody to practice it with! D=

NTG is all proud of her big brother now

Did you hug him for it already

Play them

You'll probably never know

You moeblings can be so unreasonable sometimes ;_;

Bye o:

No I did not hug him for the badge

I will not play video games. At least not until I actually want to play them.

And I was only kidding. Obviously Vincent is trying to prevent any favouritism.

I'm a big sister and little sister at the same time... =o

But somehow idk if it'd feel the same for me as much since the younger siblings for me are boys and the older sibling is also a boy and so then I'd just be the only girl...

Also I woke up fully expecting it to be at a super late time and I find that it's still pretty early! XD

Sooooo back to sleep I goooo

Ooooh. Sometimes I imagine it would be nice to have a sister, then I can do girly things with them... but I do have girl friends so that works just as well!

Silly Freohr :3

Badge template, get your badge template! Hot and fresh, get 'em while they're still here!

memberbadgetemplate.png

!!!

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/fanarts/01-01.png

Screw spoiler tags. My hand hurts now. :<

Also, I don't know why I'm in such a huge FE4 mood right now. I even have the soundtrack playing as I'm writing this post...

That is so lovely!

And I haven't been in an FE4 mood since 2005.

*tickles Jenni*

/tickles BLS

No I did not hug him for the badge

I will not play video games. At least not until I actually want to play them.

And I was only kidding. Obviously Vincent is trying to prevent any favouritism.

Why

Why

It's okay, I still feel favored :sparkle:

Edited by TheEnd

Ooooh. Sometimes I imagine it would be nice to have a sister, then I can do girly things with them... but I do have girl friends so that works just as well!

Silly Freohr :3

XD Yeah I grew most of my childhood with my older brother and that probably just made me end up wanting to do what boys do most... I even became a tomboy when I was little.

But then I started acting like a girl XD And I feel I've been gradually growing to like girly things more =o

Or just what the shy nerds would do - read books, play video games, not hang out with people... XD

@Rei Rei: I noticed you. I almost made a comment about what you said, but then I remembered that this is FE4 THREAD.

That kind of rhymed.

You mean it's PG-13?

I just got in, Bloodhound Gang.

Foxtrot

Uniform

Charlie

Kilo

*giggles*

!!!

Why

Why

It's okay, I still feel favored :sparkle:

I didn't want to

I don't want to

Ah, that's good!

People didn't notice me. Good

I noticed you too! B-but your 'quote' surprised me...

XD Yeah I grew most of my childhood with my older brother and that probably just made me end up wanting to do what boys do most... I even became a tomboy when I was little.

But then I started acting like a girl XD And I feel I've been gradually growing to like girly things more =o

Or just what the shy nerds would do - read books, play video games, not hang out with people... XD

Hee hee. I suppose I'm a nerdy girl too. I've always liked skirts and dresses though. In fact maybe I'm the one influencing my older brother... I'd mention something but I don't want to stain his reputation. *cough cough* And I never really hung out with people, until I met a few great friends in college! Too bad we've all gone our separate ways for university though. :(

!!!

Make a Densuke badge!

That is so lovely!

And I haven't been in an FE4 mood since 2005.

Thank you.

I think I haven't touched FE4 since 2009. But I've been thinking about it since yesterday and it is making me feel nostagic.

Edited by Marthur

Make a Densuke badge!

Thank you.

I think I haven't touched FE4 since 2009. But I've been thinking about it since yesterday and it is making me feel nostagic.

OMG I think I will...

Mmmm nostalgia

Ohgod Marthur I just realised that all those Dennou Coil episodes that I had were on my personal PC. Which currently is being dodgy (hard drive isn't booting). So...... :(

And seriously why do I have the worst luck in PCs!!! Why do they all mess up in one way or another! I hadn't even done anything to this PC in months! (Unless it was vying for my attention and it died because I was ignoring it.) Hey guys maybe it's a sign I shouldn't be pirating. SOME HIDDEN FORCES ARE AT WORK HERE.

That or maybe it's the feng shui of my desk.

Or maybe it's a sign I just need to tidy the damn desk.

I must be doing something wrong... or is this just normal? I wonder if buying a pre-built PC would help. Oh well, maybe it'll be fine in the end. I just need to get someone to look at it.

OMG I think I will...

Mmmm nostalgia

Ohgod Marthur I just realised that all those Dennou Coil episodes that I had were on my personal PC. Which currently is being dodgy (hard drive isn't booting). So...... :(

vlcsnap-2012-03-10-23h13m03s247.png

So you'll download it again? ;__;

And seriously why do I have the worst luck in PCs!!! Why do they all mess up in one way or another! I hadn't even done anything to this PC in months! (Unless it was vying for my attention and it died because I was ignoring it.) Hey guys maybe it's a sign I shouldn't be pirating. SOME HIDDEN FORCES ARE AT WORK HERE.

It's Pilot's luck!