FE4 THREAD

Fia

kdufvieujnhvlovier >_<

Also I could've sworn I used saved state =/ Maybe I accidentally deleted the file.... Or moved it to my flash drive...

And yes it is horrible D=

It's called a freaking break! It should be a break...

What's the kdufvieujnhvlovier for.

You might have changed states accidentally if you're using Gens. Try going through your states with F6 and F7 (iirc) and it'll tell you which ones are occupied.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... seems this guy is more "innocent" than we thought.

No, I just wanted to know.

Missing Panel de Pon / Pokémon Puzzle League references.

Did they referred about Fire Emblem in Panel de Pon and the Pokémon Puzzle League?

Edited by King Marth 64

What's the kdufvieujnhvlovier for.

You might have changed states accidentally if you're using Gens. Try going through your states with F6 and F7 (iirc) and it'll tell you which ones are occupied.

You also say things like "Good Freohr" D=

This one doesn't have individual save state slots or anything, it just saves it as a file and that's it... Like it'll just say "save state" and not have those different slots...

You also say things like "Good Freohr" D=

This one doesn't have individual save state slots or anything, it just saves it as a file and that's it... Like it'll just say "save state" and not have those different slots...

Well, what about it?

That sucks.

So my English class starts today.

I log in and find this:

English.png

They're merely leftovers from the last semester that the professor hasn't cleaned out yet, but it still gave me a bit of a heart attack at first...

Oooh.

Webcampus?

If not, at least the same interface as my college.

I'm not a troll, I just enjoy utterly defeating my opposition to the point where they become naught but a quivering mess on the floor. It's called a sadist hun, learn your terminology before I 'troll' you~

Just like how your gender is set to "Ether" mode... despite you not sounding like a girl on Skype chat. That is you trolling the entire forum.

Well, what about it?

That sucks.

I'm sure it'd just be easier explaining it again rather than finding my post(s) on it... XD

All the guys on here seem to say that to girls on here when they approve of what they do... Or say "bad" if they do something they don't approve of. And it just sounds so degrading as if they own us or something and we're just their pets XD Well I can like and dislike whatever I want tyvm with or without your approval! Hmph! *sticks up nose arrogantly*

I'm sure it'd just be easier explaining it again rather than finding my post(s) on it... XD

All the guys on here seem to say that to girls on here when they approve of what they do... Or say "bad" if they do something they don't approve of. And it just sounds so degrading as if they own us or something and we're just their pets XD Well I can like and dislike whatever I want tyvm with or without your approval! Hmph! *sticks up nose arrogantly*

They do it to everyone, not just girls.

Hai hai. OJOUSAMA.

They do it to everyone, not just girls.

Well I have yet to see it =[

and anyway it's just a minor annoyance that I decided to start complaining about XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

Not exactly. They use sound effects from FE3 though.

Which of the FE3 sound effect did they use for those two games? huh.gif

No, sir. You are DEFINITELY innocent compared to 99% of the internet.

What is that suppose to mean anyway? huh.gif

Edited by King Marth 64

You just see it happen a lot to NTG, I reckon.

Yup yup yup!

And I think Popo too...?

And then they started saying it to me too D=

Edited by Freohr Datia