Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohai thar bunny~

That bunny has a sad past.

You see, it all started with a small kitty. This kitty was an orphan, living alone on the streets for the longest time. Eventually, he was found by a small child and given a loving home. Realizing how blessed he was, the kitty went out of his way to rescue other animals from the street, and bring them into the care of new kind owners.

One day, some men noticed what the kitty was doing, and wanted to put a stop to it. It unbalanced the order of things, they said. So they took matters into their own hands, and the small child found his beloved kitty dead on the walkway outside their home.

Mourning the loss of his friend, the child wept, and over time, the animals the kitty had helped found themselves abandoned once again, favour of their keepers lost with the kitty.

Over time, the child picked up a rabbit, in hopes of filling the void in his heart. He treated the rabbit with tender love and care, but it was not long before those who had abandoned the animals grew wise of this rabbit, and soon the poor creature found itself abused, unbeknownst to the child.

That is this rabbit's sad story, a tale of blood and betrayal. Cookie for whoever can relay to me what it is I am depicting here.

That bunny has a sad past.

You see, it all started with a small kitty. This kitty was an orphan, living alone on the streets for the longest time. Eventually, he was found by a small child and given a loving home. Realizing how blessed he was, the kitty went out of his way to rescue other animals from the street, and bring them into the care of new kind owners.

One day, some men noticed what the kitty was doing, and wanted to put a stop to it. It unbalanced the order of things, they said. So they took matters into their own hands, and the small child found his beloved kitty dead on the walkway outside their home.

Mourning the loss of his friend, the child wept, and over time, the animals the kitty had helped found themselves abandoned once again, favour of their keepers lost with the kitty.

Over time, the child picked up a rabbit, in hopes of filling the void in his heart. He treated the rabbit with tender love and care, but it was not long before those who had abandoned the animals grew wise of this rabbit, and soon the poor creature found itself abused, unbeknownst to the child.

That is this rabbit's sad story, a tale of blood and betrayal. Cookie for whoever can relay to me what it is I am depicting here.

The cat dying represents the banning of Rescue Cat.

The rabbit being abused... I think it has to do with Rescue Rabbit going from being a silver-letter rare in Japan to being a secret rare in other countries (it used to be more outgoing, but the abuse has made it more reserved and fearful, usually hiding somewhere, hence you don't get to see it as often).

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

Jolly Whimsicott with White Herb, U-Turn, Encore, Taunt, and Tailwind all day every day.

What's the White Herb for? It's not really coming to me why a Whimsicott would want a White Herb...

The cat dying represents the banning of Rescue Cat.

The rabbit being abused... I think it has to do with Rescue Rabbit going from being a silver-letter rare in Japan to being a secret rare in other countries (it used to be more outgoing, but the abuse has made it more reserved and fearful, usually hiding somewhere, hence you don't get to see it as often).

You got the banhammer right. Your second point is an interesting one, but not what I had in mind. You still missed some points, though. Half a cookie for effort.

lol I can't believe I forgot to type a message.

Well, his other Pokes didn't fair very well against the Cott either, to be fair. Armaldo took a little longer due to misses and me not noticing he had spun the seeds for a few turns and missing twice with Seed afterward.

Case in point, if you aren't prepared for it, Whimsicott will wreck your shit.

Whimsicott wrecks the shit out of those who can't counter it. Just saying.

Why stealing my points, bro?

Oh yeah.

The monsters that were often used in conjunction with Rescue Cat stopped being used when Rescue cat was banned.

BTW, what were you trying to convey with the rabbit being abused?

Oh yeah.

The monsters that were often used in conjunction with Rescue Cat stopped being used when Rescue cat was banned.

BTW, what were you trying to convey with the rabbit being abused?

Very good. *gives a bit more cookie*

Dino-Rabbit. Just... Dino-Rabbit.

Still two more points that you didn't bring up yet, though.

Why stealing my points, bro?

I just think there might have been someone lurking about who needed a refresher on the destruction Whimsicott can deal to an unprepared team.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Still two more points that you didn't bring up yet, though.

Uhh...

Has to do with some monsters starting to be used that would otherwise have never seen play?

I have no other ideas... :<

BTW, I'm gonna restart my town in Animal Crossing Wild World. Any ideas on what the name / theme should be?

Fine.

You see, it all started with a small kitty. This kitty was an orphan, living alone on the streets for the longest time. Eventually, he was found by a small child and given a loving home.

-Rescue Cat wasn't really used until the synchro mechanic was introduced.

Realizing how blessed he was, the kitty went out of his way to rescue other animals from the street, and bring them into the care of new kind owners.

-Rescue cat's effect. Also as you said, allowed new monsters to see play.

-Ban hammer

-Monsters that saw play due to Rescue Cat are dropped

Over time, the child picked up a rabbit, in hopes of filling the void in his heart.

-Rescue Rabbit is an obvious replacement for Rescue Cat

He treated the rabbit with tender love and care, but it was not long before those who had abandoned the animals grew wise of this rabbit, and soon the poor creature found itself abused, unbeknownst to the child.

-The same people who took advantage of Rescue Cat begin taking advantage of Rescue Rabbit, spawning Dino-Rabbit

Ah, right.

-Rescue Rabbit is an obvious replacement for Rescue Cat.

I thought that didn't need to be mentioned any.

On the topic of banning, it sucks that Mind Master got banned. :<

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

Well, I don't have any consoles. Although FE13 might change that soon....

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean :P:

Before I saw the quote below...

Wait a second....

MUMU SET ME UP HERE WITH THE WHOLE "CART OR BUST" THING

AND I FELL FOR IT

I thought you had missed the joke completely... like KM64 does a lot.

Was it this one?: http://serenesforest...showtopic=31088

I guess my translation is kinda make the other users surprised with Alan's death quoting curse and I kinda feel didn't like going to reply for that my topic about the FE6 death quote. <_<

I kinda owe a thanks to Charlie for locking my topic for getitng out of hand and not to share it to the site.

She and a few other people have thought about it (me included). It has NOTHING to do with your "translation". All it did was remind people of how FE6 has issues with continuity as well as actual grammatical errors. None of them affect gameplay though, so that's why it's hasn't been fixed for a long time.

The main obstacle has been the storage glitch that FEditor seems to cause.

And wow... Yugioh talk.