• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

does the song hold any special memory for you

Well, Earthbound might be the game with the strongest emotional appeal to me. And considering Eight Melodies is THE most emotional song of the game...

People have Berserk buttons. You have a CRY button and it's not the one in the Pokedex.

I actually find that a good thing.

Because it's an emotionally powerful song.

But everytime is too much.

There's this entire album that makes it cry due to memories. I used to love it so very very much and now it's so painful to listen to and while I think it's a great album, I don't think I could ever get myself to listen to it again....

And which album is that?

Well yeah, you lack CRAZY DIAMOND to heal shit you've destroyed after going nuts. I don't see how having a Berserk button could be anything but bad.

It's also good that as my CRY button isn't on the pokedex, people can't abuse it. Imagine, crying after every press of the button!

@Freohr: the band's name doesn't sound so strange, actually. But I think I never heard it.

@Freohr: the band's name doesn't sound so strange, actually. But I think I never heard it.

Well I didn't really have "strange" in mind XD

But yeah I doubt there are any active members that know the bands I listen to. =o I know one that knew bands I listened to but he doesn't come on anymore...

August of last year, I was just listening to this band and that particular album on my mp3 player in the middle of class because we were just doing an assignment and our high school let us use them with teacher's permission.

The principal started speaking through the intercom in the middle of class and so I pulled out an earbud to hear what he had to say. He then announced that this one guy passed away. He was in my grade and I knew him really well and liked him because he was hilarious and we had even talked a few times (and he also listened to music similar to mine XD). I actually looked forward to his presence every day because he made days less boring.

But this news absolutely crushed me and I never lost someone I cared about before which made me take it even worse.

But then I went through the rest of that day in a depression while listening to that same album the whole time. Little did I know that every time I listen to it now it brings back the reminder.

And I guess that is also the main part of my life that contributed to my "bitterness" that I mentioned earlier

Wait nooooo not last year! The August before that.

Edited by Freohr Datia

And put your napkin in your lap. I didn't raise you in a barn. :angry:

SORRY. ;~;

Also, Bal just snapped at me for hotlinking.

I'M SUCH A BAD BOY.

=o Me and Ether marry or something XD I agreed to this when I didn't even know him at all and didn't know that he falls for all the girls D=

Hey hey I flirt with everyone, not just with women. And I'll have you know it's an endearing character trait.

Does this mean you don't love me? ;-;

I tried to watch Tsubasa Chronicles, and then I got bored. The hook of "Clamp does Clamp fanfiction" just wasn't strong enough.

*Maybe if I'd watched CCS or something more than just X and Chobits, it would have worked.

Hey hey I flirt with everyone, not just with women. And I'll have you know it's an endearing character trait.

Riiiiight.

She hates you.

No it just means that you are not safe! D=

No it just means that you are not safe! D=

You wound me madam! There is naught a thing about me that does not pronounce safety.

Y'know, that old support is still there, lolz

I tried to watch Tsubasa Chronicles, and then I got bored. The hook of "Clamp does Clamp fanfiction" just wasn't strong enough.

*Maybe if I'd watched CCS or something more than just X and Chobits, it would have worked.

I hated the end.

Hell I hated the end of the manga too.

I want to hate it so much.

But I can't. For some reason. I WANT TO HATE IT.

But anyways, despite that, I gotta say the music was the best part of the entire series.