• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The only suggestion under loser was mine and none are in Winner. Should I feel bad?

I have to be able to eat the snacks too, and beef jerky is not high on my list on healthy/sexy/yummy/girl-friendly food. XD

The only suggestion under loser was mine and none are in Winner. Should I feel bad?

I thought beef jerky sounded kinda good D= Even though when I tried jerky last it was too spicy for my sensitive mouth~

Oh crap, puppy chow's an actual snack thingy?

I thought you were talking about dog food! Heh...

Winners:

Cookies

Charlie's gonna get jealous, 'cause those guys are gonna love you for bringing those.

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

I have to be able to eat the snacks too, and beef jerky is not high on my list on healthy/sexy/yummy/girl-friendly food. XD

Heh, I wasn't being serious with my suggestion anyways, figured plenty would be contributed by others and when I spotted that it's "mostly guys" going there, I was reminded of Epic Meal Time where it's some doods cooking outrageous meals and stuffing everything with Bacon... thus the Bacon suggestion. The rest being what "men are supposed to like".

Edited by Sirius

http://www.r-word.org/r-word-why-pledge.aspx

Now, what did you moderators say about derogatory terms? :awesome:

I love how, when still growing up and weak, I was flippantly called "retard" by my peers, and now when I'm in a position to say it, it's "offensive" and "derogatory". Real nice.

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

「さあ、私の前に跪きなさい。」

ニニアンらしくなかった。

「良かった」というわけだな。

There are better games to make too. Like the FE4 THREAD project.

Of course.

That could be the final chapter setup

Edited by TheEnd

I love how, when still growing up and weak, I was flippantly called "retard" by my peers, and now when I'm in a position to say it, it's "offensive" and "derogatory". Real nice.

You always were, though.

Some pentecostal "churches" around here are apparently forbidding the use of USB devices because the USB symbol is a trident - and therefore, proof that those who make use of that technology are Satan worshippers.

I'll let you guys react.

Early early early early good night! there....

Yay!

Some pentecostal "churches" around here are apparently forbidding the use of USB devices because the USB symbol is a trident - and therefore, proof that those who make use of that technology are Satan worshippers.

I'll let you guys react.

Yay!

Edited by Freohr Datia

So... from reading the vndb entry, TE... it seems your thing has three related titles.

One for each girl...

And the last one.

まとめてたねつけ♪女神姉妹孕ませ多妻生活!~全員一緒に妊娠させてっ♪~

... what the hell.

I'll let you guys react.

What.

So... from reading the vndb entry, TE... it seems your thing has three related titles.

One for each girl...

Yes it does.

And the last one.

まとめてたねつけ♪女神姉妹孕ませ多妻生活!~全員一緒に妊娠させてっ♪~

... what the hell.

The older sister decides the three of them are in love with the main character, so he must impregnate all of them. Plot and humor stopped right there, and so did my playthrough.

(I didn't go much farther in the older sister's game, either.)

That's my reaction. I must be quite the Satan worshiper considering how I use at LEAST 3 of my laptop's 4 USB ports when playing PC games.

Satanist thread, only

What.

Now that's the reaction I was expecting.

Edited by TheEnd