FE4 THREAD

Fia

What the-

Watching two hockey games, leave for 10 minutes, come back, both teams I'm rooting against score right as I look at their respective screens (one on TV, other on computer).

That...

Sunday Trolling.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, San Jose won?!

That was the, like, perfect ending for my sister, who's a Phoenix/San Jose fan.

Still hoping for a Phoenix division and San Jose next highest.

Oh no...

Right now I've been doing my Beautifly solo run in sapphire but I'm coming up Wattson...... DDDDDDDD= Bad shock waaaaaave!!!!!

OH NO WHAT HAPPENED AGAIN??

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh no...

Right now I've been doing my Beautifly solo run in sapphire but I'm coming up Wattson...... DDDDDDDD= Bad shock waaaaaave!!!!!

OH NO WHAT HAPPENED AGAIN??

Shouldn't your Beautifly be overleveled to where it won't take high amounts of damage?

(I don't know much about solos since I never did one.)

Shouldn't your Beautifly be overleveled to where it won't take high amounts of damage?

(I don't know much about solos since I never did one.)

Hmm well they start disobeying once it gets above level 30 with the badges I've gotten so far (which she is close to doing, although idk how bad of an effect that would be because I've never overleveled a pokemon before =o)

But yeah its weakness to electricity doesn't help too much either. I taught her flash but of course with shock wave that isn't gonna be much help... =[

Doesn't matter, that works.

Man if only TE was talking. Or your brother was willing to say something, that'd be interesting.

What

他の女、こんなに見るくせいに・・・

いつもいつも「ニニアンは僕の一番」と言うのに・・・

僕は最低だあああああああ!

できねええ!

僕は嫁を裏切ったんだ!

読んだ。

Is Rey's mind still broke from that VN.

I'm more mindscrewed by the fact that I read it.

Masochism is a funny thing.

So huh.

Can I safely presume that instead of deleting it, you couldn't resist and decided to read more of it?

Is Celeste in your waifu list, now?

Hmm well they start disobeying once it gets above level 30 with the badges I've gotten so far (which she is close to doing, although idk how bad of an effect that would be because I've never overleveled a pokemon before =o)

But yeah its weakness to electricity doesn't help too much either. I taught her flash but of course with shock wave that isn't gonna be much help... =[

But disobedience only happens with traded mons

If you caught it, you can level 100 with impunity

Edited by TheEnd

But disobedience only happens with traded mons

If you caught it, you can level 100 with impunity

Oh okay then.

There's still many trainers I haven't faced yet so hopefully I can raise her enough. Training an overleveled pokemon against the wild pokemon will be a huge pain if it ever has to come to that T~T

Oh okay then.

There's still many trainers I haven't faced yet so hopefully I can raise her enough. Training an overleveled pokemon against the wild pokemon will be a huge pain if it ever has to come to that T~T

That's no good Freohr. You need to face all of them.

If you're soloing, all that matters is your main mon and your HM/utility TM (dig, teleport, etc.) ones. And since you're only using your main to battle, you'll need a good level lead, especially if it's low tier and/or has a type disadvantage.

Think well about its moveset, you'll probably want to have coverage and a high number of PPs if you don't want to have to warp back to a pokécenter all the time. And don't be afraid of using TMs/selling those you won't use.

Edited by TheEnd

That's no good Freohr. You need to face all of them.

If you're soloing, all that matters is your main mon and your HM/utility TM (dig, teleport, etc.) ones. And since you're only using your main to battle, you'll need a good level lead, especially if it's low tier and/or has a type disadvantage.

Think well about its moveset, you'll probably want to have coverage and a high number of PPs if you don't want to have to warp back to a pokécenter all the time. And don't be afraid of using TMs/selling those you won't use.

Face all the wilds? If you're talking about trainers I always face them all XD

Oh well what I was saying is I've come up to mauville now but there's no way I'd skip any trainers.

I usually warp back to the pokemon center anyway, idk why but it's kinda turned into a habit of mine~

Edited by Freohr Datia

そうだ。

あの声だけど・・・

だが、ツンデレの中では悪くないと思うぞ。

そう言ば・・・勉強しながらの「新婚シーン」だけど、どう思ったか?

"Dignified"?

Face all the wilds? If you're talking about trainers I always face them all XD

Oh well what I was saying is I've come up to mauville now but there's no way I'd skip any trainers.

I usually warp back to the pokemon center anyway, idk why but it's kinda turned into a habit of mine~

Oh, okay then. And nah, you don't need to face all the wilds... though it's better to have some extended grinding at convenient spots (like against enemies with good EVs/easily one-shot by your attacks) if you don't.

Either way you need a level leeeead

Hmm.

Is there anything I should know about in these past few thousand pages.

Almost all of it is in the folder I think something interesting happened, but I can't remember what

Edited by TheEnd

Almost all of it is in the folder I think something interesting happened, but I can't remember what

I see what you did there, and I applaud you for it. I also have to exit the stage now, my time is up. Good evening.

Hmm.

Is there anything I should know about in these past few thousand pages.

Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi =3

Oh no and apparently bye at the same time XD

Oh, okay then. And nah, you don't need to face all the wilds... though it's better to have some extended grinding at convenient spots (like against enemies with good EVs/easily one-shot by your attacks) if you don't.

Either way you need a level leeeead

Okay good because they give so little experience now...

But yeah I'm sure eventually I will have to start grinding XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

I see what you did there, and I applaud you for it. I also have to exit the stage now, my time is up. Good evening.

Aw. Later.

Okay good because they give so little experience now...

But yeah I'm sure eventually I will have to start grinding XD

Well, grind whenever you're having a hard time, I guess.

What's your moveset so far?