• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to speak, Dizzy. I see rabbits and deer pretty frequently when I go out at night. I even see some skunks here and there. I sometimes even say hello to the deer. I can tell from the looks in their eyes that they think I'm a lunatic.

=o

No deer on campus XD

I saw a skunk once though! It was cute~

Ooh and roommate's going to sleep early tonight! =D And not with her boyfriend since he has pink eye!! =DDDD

So yeah bye everyone XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

There isn't much to summarize. Shadowofchaos thinks he betrayed his waifu because he played an eroge. 100% patch of Monmusu part 2 being released this weekend. Freohr being silly. NTG singing and being sillier. Name guessing games. Dio triggering the alarm at his workplace for getting there ahead of everyone. Diablo 3 on May 15th.

What does being a barista have to do with transiency?

Nothing really. It's just a thing I learned from Emerald.

There isn't much to summarize. Shadowofchaos thinks he betrayed his waifu because he played an eroge. 100% patch of Monmusu part 2 being released this weekend. Freohr being silly. NTG singing and being sillier. Name guessing games. Dio triggering the alarm at his workplace for getting there ahead of everyone. Diablo 3 on May 15th.

That's some stuff right there. The Dio one is especially excellent.

Hmm, I might need to look for NTG's singing one day.

Hooray for not being notable!

Hmm, I might need to look for NTG's singing one day.

She's been into trying to turn this thread into a vocaroo thread whenever she's around. It shouldn't be hard to make her sing.

Hooray for not being notable!

Who are you again

Hmm.

Don't tell me vocaroo is blocked on Iran, too

I'm that YuGiOh bastard who likes Tinny great big bunches yet I have an Ishtar avy.

Also I idle on TF2 all the time.

Never heard of you