FE4 THREAD

Fia

And Dio pulls out two solos.Man mountain pass is hell.

Would you like more Canadian meatballs?I abused Rivis, Sothe and Patty. Lara was just not worth it.His speed is really low.I solo'ed the Patriarch on hard mode as a Medic using a crossbow. The guy got through my armor very slowly, but I managed to do it.Still, dat wave 8. The survival of a man for revenge on his fallen comrades.

One man.

2012-03-28_00002.jpg

Massive zombies

2012-03-28_00001.jpg

One showdown

2012-03-28_00003.jpg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want, write papers with you.

I need to practice my writing skills.

XDDDDDD

But no seriously, we were "writing papers" earlier in the game room with that "same subject". XD

Ah thanks for the offer, but I'm busy playing video games.

Maybe we can write later though?

Fair warning, I'm pretty beastly, regularly pull A's y'know?

My bad

You didn't actually die until the time the last fleshpounds came in. It's the husks and that BS scrake kill on Dio that ruined shit. We need a sharpshooter for Mountainpass because approaching 2-3 husks with shit around them just won't do.

I'm pretty sure the second wave of Fleshpounds were triplets.

Huh... I thought that "second" one had too much HP left.

Edited by Sirius

If you want, write papers with you.

I need to practice my writing skills.

XDDDDDD

But no seriously, we were "writing papers" earlier in the game room with that "same subject". XD

So it this some sort of hentai fighter where the winner rapes the loser or something? Because you are using too much strange innuendo for any other possibility to be conceivable.

Unless I'm wrong, one died to a barrage of grenades, another came at me and I finished him off while another ran at you.

Right... so what are we trying next time? We've failed Foundry, Offices, Mountainpass, Farm and what else? We should clear at least 2 of those before trying other maps.

Edited by Sirius

Right... so what are we trying next time? We've failed Foundry, Offices, Mountainpass, Farm and what else? We should clear at least 2 of those before trying other maps.

Foundry?

So it this some sort of hentai fighter where the winner rapes the loser or something? Because you are using too much strange innuendo for any other possibility to be conceivable.

It only gets as bad as this:

During story mode.

And my JPN disc version is compatible with the PSN download only English version.

I was thinking, instead of staying with you guys what if I were to just roam and kite the map as firebug? It could probably take some groups of enemies away from you guys maybe.

Edited by Generic Operator

I was thinking, instead of staying with you guys what if I were to just roam and kite the map as firebug? It could probably take some groups of enemies away from you guys maybe.

That's an idea. As a Firebug, you're immune to long range assault from Husks, and you can pretty much snipe and let zombies burn with the Mac-10.

There are chances of you getting overwhelmed, however. Past wave 5, I don't think it's a strategy you could consider since Scrakes and Fleshpounds are typically off-limits for Firebugs.

That's an idea. As a Firebug, you're immune to long range assault from Husks, and you can pretty much snipe and let zombies burn with the Mac-10.

There are chances of you getting overwhelmed, however. Past wave 5, I don't think it's a strategy you could consider since Scrakes and Fleshpounds are typically off-limits for Firebugs.

I guess I'll experiment with this idea, for scrakes I guess the best I can do is just make them follow me and for fleshpounds depending on the map I can burn him then get out of his line of sight to reset his rage timer, though it takes a really long time to kill a FP by burn.

Edited by Generic Operator

How silly of me to try and go to sleep before 4AM. I should have known better. ~_~

Now, the interesting question is who's the husband/father?

Interesting question indeed... Who could have possibly done such a thing?

Don't look at me. You all know who my waifu is.

Hmmm... Suspicious. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

W-what does Miss Popo have to do with anything? :unsure:

She disappeared

WHY SO MUCH MOON.

Freaking Essays.

Oh well.

I'm not proofreading this

Now, the interesting question is who's the husband/father?

Hmmmm

Don't look at me. You all know who my waifu is.

Yeah, you have a whole list of them.

Hmmm... Suspicious. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

He did show interest, after all