• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll probably hurt if they hit your eyes! >:O

Wait... I should be taking my rage out on someone who actually deserves it. Sorry, Dizzy. :(:

Edited by Charlie

Are you alright, Rey?

Don't worry about it. XD

Waifu issues. XD

My guilty conscience says "You adulterating little bastard"... which leads to certain... things... happening when I go to sleep like this.

If I had a heart condition, THEN you should be worried... but I don't. XD

Ugh... this is totally gonna suck... I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM... I'm sure of it.

Don't worry about it. XD

Waifu issues. XD

My guilty conscience says "You adulterating little bastard"... which leads to certain... things... happening when I go to sleep like this.

If I had a heart condition, THEN you should be worried... but I don't. XD

Ugh... this is totally gonna suck... I'm gonna wake up at 4 AM... I'm sure of it.

So I'm assuming this, along with earlier commentary means you were playing H-games again? Besides, I thought Mormons were supposed to be polygamists?

So I'm assuming this, along with earlier commentary means you were playing H-games again? Besides, I thought Mormons were supposed to be polygamists?

lol.

1. I'm not even supposed to be reading that kind of material.

2. No. XD

Those are the Fundamentalist Mormons. They have no connection with us anymore.

lol.

1. I'm not even supposed to be reading that kind of material.

2. No. XD

Those are the Fundamentalist Mormons. They have no connection with us anymore.

Well, I mean you already have/are, so what difference does it make? In for a penny, in for a pound. Either way you're already going to hell.

Ah, my mistake. Besides, you have like, a list. And you've brought up phases after experiencing certain things... surely if she has forgiven you in the past, this can't be that great of a transgression?

They'll probably hurt if they hit your eyes! >:O

Wait... I should be taking my rage out on someone who actually deserves it. Sorry, Dizzy. :(:

*puts on sunglasses*

They won't go through these =D

It's okay! I kinda felt woozy when I read dizzy... strange how the brain works...

Arrrrgh... dammit. I'm sleepy.

But I'm scared to go to sleep.

And I mean LEGITIMATELY scared.

I don't like waking up from "dying".

=o Good luck XD I wish my dreams could always be mainly centered around something... But no they always have to be random.

Oh well I guess that could be a good thing...

But now this reminds me that I have class tomorrow so I should probably be getting some sleep as well... =o But I keep getting distracted by pokemon sapphire D=

>playing ah3 using time arcana

>get off my trap super

>reflexively go "fuck year it's time to stop the clock"

>get off arcana blaze before they hit me since I started the blaze animation late

>didnt notice I caught them in invincibility frames of backdash

>spend the whole time spamming jab, whiffing

>lose match

That felt bad.

Edited by Pride

Either way you're already going to hell.

If people like the Westboro Baptist Church are going to Heaven, I'd rather have a party in hell with you people.

Ah, my mistake. Besides, you have like, a list. And you've brought up phases after experiencing certain things... surely if she has forgiven you in the past, this can't be that great of a transgression?

Honestly, not "forgiven"... but it's like that nightmare never happened. It's probably because I forget about that entire list of 2D women when I'm dreaming...

But since the guilt is still here, and strong at this moment, that nightmare tends to surface since the guilt is so embedded in there.

It's Ninian's ruby red eyes... that are different from her normal ones. That stare... It freezes me mentally. I can't say anything. Red eyes void of anything but anger and hate.

Like... "What's the point? She has every right to hate me. I deserve to die."

Then after that... a little blizzard comes in... freezes me.

And she walks away. And I just freeze.

It's the same way. At least it's been the same the two times I've seen it. And everytime I wake up, I could swear I could still feel the ice shards in my skin... and the frostbite... If "feeling the frostbite" can be a proper sentence.

I guess this big old piece of chocolate cake isn't going to have to be my dinner. There isn't much else in the house, and it's too late to go to the store... :(:

*puts on sunglasses*

They won't go through these =D

It's okay! I kinda felt woozy when I read dizzy... strange how the brain works...

=o Good luck XD I wish my dreams could always be mainly centered around something... But no they always have to be random.

Oh well I guess that could be a good thing...

But now this reminds me that I have class tomorrow so I should probably be getting some sleep as well... =o But I keep getting distracted by pokemon sapphire D=

Good thing I don't have school this weekend, since its Spring Break.

If people like the Westboro Baptist Church are going to Heaven, I'd rather have a party in hell with you people.

Honestly, not "forgiven"... but it's like that nightmare never happened. It's probably because I forget about that entire list of 2D women when I'm dreaming...

But since the guilt is still here, and strong at this moment, that nightmare tends to surface since the guilt is so embedded in there.

It's Ninian's ruby red eyes... that are different from her normal ones. That stare... It freezes me mentally. I can't say anything. Red eyes void of anything but anger and hate.

Like... "What's the point? She has every right to hate me. I deserve to die."

Then after that... a little blizzard comes in... freezes me.

And she walks away. And I just freeze.

It's the same way. At least it's been the same the two times I've seen it. And everytime I wake up, I could swear I could still feel the ice shards in my skin... and the frostbite... If "feeling the frostbite" can be a proper sentence.

Sweet, I'll get the booze, with some chocolate milk for you, and you can conjure us up some party girls or something with your superior mental mind powers.

So in other words, you're boned? Either realize it's going to happen and get it over with, or find a way to suppress/get rid of that guilt so that it doesn't.

Essentially, she 'catches you cheating' because you wear the guilt on your sleeve. Then you roll over and take the abuse because that's how you are in this sort of situation. So long as you wear that guilt on your sleeve, of course she is going to 'catch' you. It's like wearing a neon sign that says "I just fucked six prostitutes, and by the way, I kindddaaaaa used the your credit card for ittt..."

>playing ah3 using time arcana

>get off my trap super

>reflexively go "fuck year it's time to stop the clock"

>get off arcana blaze before they hit me since I started the blaze animation late

>didnt notice I caught them in invincibility frames of backdash

>spend the whole time spamming jab, whiffing

>lose match

That felt bad.

Aww, dude, total wipeout!

Not fun upsetting a dragon huh? =o I'll have to bear that in mind...

It's moreso the feeling of "The person you love the most, has come to hate you... Life isn't worth living anymore..." than her dragon rage.

Sweet, I'll get the booze, with some chocolate milk for you, and you can conjure us up some party girls or something with your superior mental mind powers.

So in other words, you're boned? Either realize it's going to happen and get it over with, or find a way to suppress/get rid of that guilt so that it doesn't.

Essentially, she 'catches you cheating' because you wear the guilt on your sleeve. Then you roll over and take the abuse because that's how you are in this sort of situation. So long as you wear that guilt on your sleeve, of course she is going to 'catch' you. It's like wearing a neon sign that says "I just fucked six prostitutes, and by the way, I kindddaaaaa used the your credit card for ittt..."

I guess it's kinda my personality. IRL, I honestly can't keep it inside if I lie about something... it's just the way I am.

One thing that makes me feel worse? It's happened twice... and I'm the kind of person that says "How can I expect her to forgive me this time? Once... is even pushing the limit." type thought.

Oh well... if I'm gonna freeze to death tonight, I might as well take it like a man.

Cake cake cake =]

Good thing I don't have school this weekend, since its Spring Break.

*week

Yeah my spring break was about 3 or so weeks ago now...

It's moreso the feeling of "The person you love the most, has come to hate you... Life isn't worth living anymore..." than her dragon rage.

Ohhh okee =3

bad wrong color =[

Edited by IsBestestUserz

I guess it's kinda my personality. IRL, I honestly can't keep it inside if I lie about something... it's just the way I am.

One thing that makes me feel worse? It's happened twice... and I'm the kind of person that says "How can I expect her to forgive me this time? Once... is even pushing the limit." type thought.

Oh well... if I'm gonna freeze to death tonight, I might as well take it like a man.

I have a feeling you know this already, but whatever. There are a million solutions to your dilemma. More, there are billions even. But for you, there is no solution. Because you don't have it in you to make use of those solutions, despite being full well capable of bringing them about.

In a nutshell, you're whipped, and that isn't going to change. But you already knew that.