FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have a cell phone just because my parents wanted me to have one for whenever they needed to contact me when I'm not around. That and I was going to dorm 250 miles away from them.

Then I got a new one with the "upgrade" over the other being a simple MP3 player because it was supposedly strange of me to have such a crappy cell phone and have absolutely no interest in the new stuff like your typical teenager.

Speaking of cellphones, I only use it for calling and sending messages and putting music in it though space is really limited.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of cellphones, I only use it for calling and sending messages and putting music in it though space is really limited.

Text? Like Marthur I only have about 5 people and 4 of them are family. The music player works so I use that whenever I want time to fly.

Edited by Sirius

Text? Like Marthur I only have about 5 people and 4 of them are family. The music player works so I use that whenever I want time to fly.

Yeah sending messages to friends and family members and stuff like that. At least you have space on your phone lol.

oh god someone help me what is the battle mastery for this stage

This site might help you. http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/Z2/Flow_Chart

If not, based on what I can read, "Defeat all the enemies within 4 turns, and I think the other part might be saying do don't let the enemy destroy two or more of your deployed units, or it's probably saying something about enemy reinforcements."

TE can provide a better one than I.

Edited by Generic Operator

This site might help you. http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/Z2/Flow_Chart

If not, based on what I can read, "Defeat all the enemies within 4 turns, and I think the other part might be saying do don't let the enemy destroy two or more of your deployed units, or it's probably saying something about enemy reinforcements."

That is the wrong Z2!!

And pretty sure that's wrong since I did that first thing and there are no enemy reinforcements, so I'm just gonna restart the map and pretend it's saying that everyone needs to get two kills. Thanks anyways

Yeah sending messages to friends and family members and stuff like that. At least you have space on your phone lol.

This site might help you. http://akurasu.net/w...s/Z2/Flow_Chart

TE can provide a better one than I.

It's through the use of a MicroSD, I tend to go for stuff that uses SD cards or USBs I have lying around.

I picked up the "Defeat all enemies within 4 turns" too. Not sure what the 2 indicates but if this is a Shin Getter Robo related chapter, it probably has something to do with those units.

It's through the use of a MicroSD, I tend to go for stuff that uses SD cards or USBs I have lying around.

I picked up the "Defeat all enemies within 4 turns" too. Not sure what the 2 indicates but if this is a Shin Getter Robo related chapter, it probably has something to do with those units.

Nope, I am in Kummen. And the bm ended up being to defeat all enemies (total 18) getting 2 per character (8 characters) by turn four player phase. 8888E

hey man, they're battle masteries. You can't master combat unless you spread your kills out evenly!! That's how it works right

2. No names are being changed.

2. Even though some of them are kinda... wrong? Oh well. The current ones work, I guess.

2. Changing the names will open up a huge can of wank that I don't feel like getting involved in. >:

At least one person has some semblance of sanity around here...

Oh, it's an NTG.

Edited by Charlie

vh4AF.png

oh god someone help me what is the battle mastery for this stage

Destroy the enemy within 4 turns and ensure all of your deployed pilots get at least 2 kills ea-

Nope, I am in Kummen. And the bm ended up being to defeat all enemies (total 18) getting 2 per character (8 characters) by turn four player phase. 8888E

Oh, you've gotten it already.

ENScreen1.pngENScreen2.png

ENScreen3.png

Playing EN for the crit collection makes it hurt even more.

That's what you get for falling for a married woman

Oh, it's an NTG.

People seem to think that translation = NAMES (which makes them hilariously easy to troll, too)

She couldn't resist the sweet call of procrastination

Edited by TheEnd

hey man, they're battle masteries. You can't master combat unless you spread your kills out evenly!! That's how it works right

True mastery would involve getting the battle masteries using a team of favorite units and not just full of main characters.

NAME TRANSLATIONS ARE FUCKING IMPORTANT. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE ANAL ABOUT THEM GODDAMN YOU.

Edited by Sirius

ENScreen1.pngENScreen2.png

ENScreen3.png

Playing EN for the crit collection makes it hurt even more.

Poor, poor Rey... Then again, it isn't like I don't have my fair share of problems. Like fainting when something cute comes up - when I'm the one who goes and posts it, no less!

Edited by Metal King Slime

People seem to think that translation = NAMES (which makes them hilariously easy to troll, too)

She couldn't resist the sweet call of procrastination

This fandom never ceases to amaze me, and not in a good way. I remember all the way back when Sacred Stones was first released in English. Everyone became butthurt because NoA changed the names. Now it seems like people are becoming butthurt because fan translations aren't following suit. :Knoll:

Goodbad NTG.

This fandom never ceases to amaze me, and not in a good way. I remember all the way back when Sacred Stones was first released in English. Everyone became butthurt because NoA changed the names. Now it seems like people are becoming butthurt because fan translations aren't following suit. :Knoll:

But ultimately, things are just as they have always been: teenagers jumping at every opportunity they have to make their existence known and persuading themselves that shitty causes are worthy defending.

Goodbad NTG.

Indeed.

But ultimately, things are just as they have always been: teenagers jumping at every opportunity they have to make their existence known and persuading themselves that shitty causes are worthy defending.

Sadly this statement is not just limited to silly Teenagers. Nightwolve.

Sadly this statement is not just limited to silly Teenagers. Nightwolve.

Internet = eternal adolescence

I support the theory that Nightwolve simply broke - first financially, then mentally.

Edited by TheEnd

Now people will talk to NTG and then she won't post like her brother

*says this even though she saw her name italicized*

Oh and SF's been taking a longer time than usual to make my posts go though... =[

Edited by Freohr Datia