FE4 THREAD

Fia

So Rey, how would you feel if Ninian was voiced by Mai Nakahara? Just wondering.

I'd die a happy man.

Isn't that just be so because you sort of idolize the voice actress or something? >_>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

6bQvn.png

I need more help. Haru said I need to do something to a unit after turn two but before turn twelve. What is that something, because it doesn't appear to be "kill"?

Don't know how much this helps, but right at the beginning says Chang Wufei. Something related to him then?

Isn't that just be so because you sort of idolize the voice actress or something? >_>

To a certain extent.

I followed her work... found out she voiced Rena from .hack//Legend of the Twilight.

Regretted my decision watching it.

I know she voices a Rena from Higurashi... not touching that series with a 15 foot pole... even if there's a character voiced by Nakahara. No way. No.

Don't know how much this helps, but right at the beginning says Chang Wufei. Something related to him then?

oh goddammit that's dumb

I think I need to lure Wufei, a third party enemy npc thing, to attack/convince/whatever the chinese code geass guy.

6bQvn.png

I need more help. Haru said I need to do something to a unit after turn two but before turn twelve. What is that something, because it doesn't appear to be "kill"?

Hmm I'll try. I think its saying "Destroy two or more units from the faction(?) with the five kanji (Cheng?), destroy twelve enemy units then destroy the boss. (Shin robot?) I would look it up more but kanji dictionary is a pain on PS3s. Edited by Generic Operator

To a certain extent.

I followed her work... found out she voiced Rena from .hack//Legend of the Twilight.

Regretted my decision watching it.

I know she voices a Rena from Higurashi... not touching that series with a 15 foot pole... even if there's a character voiced by Nakahara. No way. No.

IMO you should give it a chance unless your not into those bloody animes Then I understand.

No. I've had that problem too. For how long have you been searching?

20 minutes.

For a Weedle.

I've even found Pikachus.

Granted, I'm on Blue, but still.

20 minutes.

For a Weedle.

I've even found Pikachus.

Granted, I'm on Blue, but still.

Oh. You've been searching for a particular Poke?

I recall not running into ONE Poke for an hour or so in Viridian Forest. That sucked.

oh goddammit that's dumb

I think I need to lure Wufei, a third party enemy npc thing, to attack/convince/whatever the chinese code geass guy.

nope

blargh

Oh. You've been searching for a particular Poke?

I recall not running into ONE Poke for an hour or so in Viridian Forest. That sucked.

Actually, had that happen too. A string of about 8 minutes.

Still no Weedle. One Kakuna.

Two Kakuna.

Three Kakuna.

Edited by Sinistar

Actually, had that happen too. A string of about 8 minutes.

Still no Weedle. One Kakuna.

Two Kakuna.

Three Kakuna.

I'm pretty sure the first Weedle you run into will Poison your Poke with its first Poison Sting. :Knoll:

some kind of machete, but yes.

That doesn't help... Then again I only recall that one blue haired girl and the chick with "take you home" thing. Yeah.

I'm pretty sure the first Weedle you run into will Poison your Poke with its first Poison Sting. :Knoll:

Of course. Then I'll critical it and kill it.

The number stands at 3 Kakuna and 3 Pikachus so far.

That doesn't help... Then again I only recall that one blue haired girl and the chick with "take you home" thing. Yeah.

Rika I think who says "nippa!" all the time, and "take you home" was Rena too.