FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'd like to see Pilot nuzlocke a Pokémon game.

Considered it. Maybe after.

12 Caterpies, 10 Metapods, 4 Kakunas, and 3 Pikachus at 45 min.

Edited by Sinistar

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... why am I reading TV Tropes. And of ALL thinks, why this?

I'm just being a masochist again.

• Say My Name: Also, in The Blazing Sword, a good half of the dialogue between Eliwood and Ninian consists of them saying each other's name.

• Say My Name: Also, in The Blazing Sword, a good half of the dialogue between Eliwood and Ninian consists of them saying each other's name.

Truth.

... why am I reading TV Tropes. And of ALL thinks, why this?

I'm just being a masochist again.

You should spend that time watching Higurashi, it's totally a great group of friends hanging out not some random psycho disease brought up by some crazy doctor

woman who kills others on some festival making some village myth of a demon true and to make people paranoid to think that each other are murders.

Edited by Dagron

I will watch that with Dagron someday.

Also R1 was my translation on the last page incorrect?

Wait unless if its saying that third npc guy (Cheng?) has to destroy two enemies first.

Edited by Generic Operator

I will watch that with Dagron someday.

Also R1 was my translation on the last page incorrect?

Uhh, I think it's wrong but I'm not really sure because what you translated it as doesn't really make much sense to me. Perhaps it would help to have context?

vE6UC.png

Bottom are my units, top is enemy, middle bottom yellow enemy is boss, stand alone unit on the right is a third party who'll attack both sides. If I kill the third party he comes back to life no matter what. Killing the boss moves onto the next section of the stage regardless of anything.

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

Uhh, I think it's wrong but I'm not really sure because what you translated it as doesn't really make much sense to me. Perhaps it would help to have context?

vE6UC.png

Bottom are my units, top is enemy, middle bottom yellow enemy is boss, stand alone unit on the right is a third party who'll attack both sides. If I kill the third party he comes back to life no matter what. Killing the boss moves onto the next section of the stage regardless of anything.

Hmm alright I think this might be it if not sorry. So the third party npc guy has to kill two or more units (I think either top side enemy units or yours though maybe just enemies) You have to kill 12 units or more and after that destroy the boss that advances you to the next stage.

I dont suppose you can back me up Rey?

Edited by Generic Operator

Hmm alright I think this might be it if not sorry. So the third party npc guy has to kill two or more units (I think either top side enemy units or yours though maybe just enemies) You have to kill 12 units or more and after that destroy the boss that advances you to the next stage.

It doesn't look like that was it, sorry.

20 minutes.

For a Weedle.

I've even found Pikachus.

Granted, I'm on Blue, but still.

Oh. You've been searching for a particular Poke?

I recall not running into ONE Poke for an hour or so in Viridian Forest. That sucked.

Only two words can describe this: Bad luck.

Good night Rey.

Edited by Metal King Slime

As it turns out, I wasn't supposed to let the third party guy kill two or more units.