• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey is a confused, contradictory young fellow who is still searching for his destiny

He just wants to be with....whoever his waifu is

He has a full list of them

Also

BLS, you have an avatar again!!!!!
Edited by TheEnd

Morning Gents.

Top o' the morning, captain.

So hey, regarding Neptunia, apparently letting Neptune die and restarting the battle is bad and locks you out of the true end or something

how does that work

And speaking of strange things I don't understand, FE13 is really rolling that dating sim mechanic

I

I think I approve

Top o' the morning, captain.

So hey, regarding Neptunia, apparently letting Neptune die and restarting the battle is bad and locks you out of the true end or something

how does that work

And speaking of strange things I don't understand, FE13 is really rolling that dating sim mechanic

I

I think I approve

Somebody in the development team wanted kiss scenes for everyone, apparently

Somebody in the development team wanted kiss scenes for everyone, apparently

...huh.

Actually, looking at the news page erryone's romance-able. I wonder if this applies to DLC characters too, what with Ira and Anna floating about.

Either way, I forsee an influx of waifufags (and husbandofags) in this boards future.

Look at this. This video is so pathetic. C'mon. Getting Spirittomb isn't hard at all. Just link with a friend and greet him/her. Then leave save and repeat. Doing this will increase your greet count. You just repeat this up to 32 times then catch it where you've put the Odd Keystone. That's what I did to get mine. You can also get a friend of yours to breed u one too. Really. This is the pathetic way to get it. x.x

Edited by リンダ

how does that work

Nope it doesn't, There is something about shares they don't tell you about, letting any CPU die in battle will lose shares from their city and will move it to others which you will not be able to regain.

But Neptune die a few times, still got the true ending, and all the other CPUs.

...huh.

Actually, looking at the news page erryone's romance-able. I wonder if this applies to DLC characters too, what with Ira and Anna floating about.

Either way, I forsee an influx of waifufags (and husbandofags) in this boards future.

I doubt Ayra and other DLC characters are going to be waifable

But Anna isn't a DLC character (a magazine scan says you get her in a gaiden chapter), so chances are she is

Morning Gents.

Morning Dagron.

*swoops in on a Primid, which then gets knocked skyward, then proceeds to pursue and beat the stuffing out of it*

And so, BLS's quest for the perfect 150x150 boobs rages on...

But that's a punch

Delivered!

Falcon_Punch.gif

Nope it doesn't, There is something about shares they don't tell you about, letting any CPU die in battle will lose shares from their city and will move it to others which you will not be able to regain.

But Neptune die a few times, still got the true ending, and all the other CPUs.

I seeeeeeeeee

Oh and how long does it take to get the CPUs?

I doubt Ayra and other DLC characters are going to be waifable

But Anna isn't a DLC character (a magazine scan says you get her in a gaiden chapter), so chances are she is

Yeah I guess they wouldn't be.

In unrelated news, I am just now realizing the Trigun OST is pretty fantastic.