• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dio the Gastly, immune to half the shit the game throws at you.

I won't disappoint!

A likely choice.

More like Dio the Grimer.

If I found one, that would be good too.

"Seeya, I'm off to get married to Liz."

Typical Vincent. So silly that it's kawaii.

Click

他の女の子の名前もう忘れた。

*forks over $20 USD to Rey*

There are certain instances in which I drool like Gloom.

Such as when you see yur-- /shot

Edited by BLS

It's not nice to make NTG jealous.....

I know, she's a good girl despite being bad ;_;

俺はお前が知らねぇ。

用がないだったら、さっさと消えろう。

ケアレスミスが一杯のは・・・本音を隠そうとしているだよね・・・泣きたいなら・・・泣いてもいいの。でないと・・・壊れちゃうよ?

ケアレスミスが一杯のは・・・本音を隠そうとしているだよね・・・泣きたいなら・・・泣いてもいいの。でないと・・・壊れちゃうよ?

ほっとけ。

ほっとけ。

ほっておけないの。

だって、レイちゃんは目の前で自分を壊していくんだもの。

Then STOP making her JEALOUS!

But

BUT

Edited by TheEnd

Pilot's Log, #004

Upon setting out again, I got attacked by yet another Pidgey. After nearly letting Pride have another meal, I realized now would be a good time to test my capturing abilities. I tossed a Pokeball at the bird, and it was a direct hit. The ball shook for a few moments before locking, successfully capturing it.

I smiled. Already I had another monster in my ranks. Naming the apparently female (I wasn't entirely sure, to be honest) bird 'Ether', I decided now would be a good time to train it for future battles. Every time Ether would be wounded to dangerous levels, Pride would come in and finish the job. Soon the bird learned to kick dust up into the eyes of its foes, and to create small whirlwinds, while Pride learned to shoot small fireballs out of his mouth. Satisfied with their progress after a number of battles with the rats and birds around, I decided to try a new area, heading west from Viridian. Finding no interesting Mons there, I continued my training.

Of course, who else would appear but Gio. He started rambling on about how I must have been trying to get to the Pokemon League (ridiculous, since I have only baby Mons right now), then challenged me to another battle.

He led with a Pidgey, which was promptly roasted by Pride. Next came the Squirtle, and being worried that he may have learned some water abilities, I had Ether take over. After blinding the Squirtle with a few bursts of sand, Ether was able to take down the turtle with minor injuries. After Gio left dejected once again, I decided now was the time to move on to the next city.

First, though, I had to pass through Viridian Forest. While I was, I stumbled upon a young male Caterpie. Instead of letting Ether have it for a meal, I captured it, nicknaming it KM64. Now I begin his training...

~Pilot

I smiled. Already I had another monster in my ranks. Naming the apparently female (I wasn't entirely sure, to be honest) bird 'Ether', I decided now would be a good time to train it for future battles.

I lol'd.

First, though, I had to pass through Viridian Forest. While I was, I stumbled upon a young male Caterpie. Instead of letting Ether have it for a meal, I captured it, nicknaming it KM64. Now I begin his training...

~Pilot

Heh!

Can I please be Nidoran M? :3

Heh!

Can I please be Nidoran M? :3

Have to find one first.

Remember, this is MY Nuzlocke. Which means 'Pidgey/Caterpie/Rattata only' run, with having to catch only the first you see.

Edited by Sinistar