FE4 THREAD

Fia

I feel like I want to laugh.

I want to laugh so hard.

But for some reason, I can't... at least not for this quote.

Rey's avatar is self-portrait.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect logs.

Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

Have you played HeartGold/SoulSilver

If you haven't and can emulate them, then you really should

I have soul silver for my ds. So it depends on if I'm willing to replace that file or not...

I tried getting my soul silver to work and then I accidentally screwed something up with the emulator that made it not work anymore. This is all really vague but I can't remember since it was so long ago XD

I just made it permanently screwed and my laptop wasn't letting me undo it because a window would pop up saying "whatever I did would not let me run the emulator" or something and it wouldn't let me select the menu to undo it and it wouldn't let me close out of the window.

I would prefer to play soul silver over silver though.....

Surely not too much of a burden to bear, I'm doing such myself.

I tried getting my soul silver to work and then I accidentally screwed something up with the emulator that made it not work anymore. This is all really vague but I can't remember since it was so long ago XD

I just made it permanently screwed and my laptop wasn't letting me undo it because a window would pop up saying "whatever I did would not let me run the emulator" or something and it wouldn't let me select the menu to undo it and it wouldn't let me close out of the window.

Delete emulator, redownload, problem solved?

Forever Alone TheEnd.

;_;

Problem?!

Problem!

I feel like I want to laugh.

I want to laugh so hard.

But for some reason, I can't... at least not for this quote.

It's okay to laugh, Rey.

Though I suppose it's easy for me to say this, as I rarely take anything seriously as far as dialogue goes.

Why are you acting like this?

So you can feel how I felt when you were acting like that

I have soul silver for my ds. So it depends on if I'm willing to replace that file or not...

Redownload, different folder, ???

Edited by TheEnd

Surely not too much of a burden to bear, I'm doing such myself.

Delete emulator, redownload, problem solved?

Awww it'll probably be really stupid XD Even though I do love creative writing... But I don't have enough confidence in myself ;~;

I did that and it still came up. I could try it again perhaps. I won't try downloading too much since we're not supposed to download much with campus internet.

But I think like what I was trying to do was some sort of cheat I needed and I forget what went wrong with it.

Maybe I should get a new emulator, but I think I remember none of the others working for me.

Awww it'll probably be really stupid XD Even though I do love creative writing... But I don't have enough confidence in myself ;~;

I did that and it still came up. I could try it again perhaps. I won't try downloading too much since we're not supposed to download much with campus internet.

But I think like what I was trying to do was some sort of cheat I needed and I forget what went wrong with it.

Maybe I should get a new emulator, but I think I remember none of the others working for me.

You can do it, Freohr. If MarthurI can, you can.

Which do you use?

So you can feel how I felt when you were acting like that

I suspected this, and I can't say I feel much of anything.

Give NTG back to Vincent.

Listen to the king, you monstrous fruit!

I loved using Butterfree in earlygame Red/Blue

Confusion and Psybeam were so beautiful

I suspected this, and I can't say I feel much of anything.

Listen to the king, you monstrous fruit!

That was an excuse though, I did it without a plan

Yes! Listen to King 8x8!

Edited by TheEnd

Pilot's Log, #005

KM64's training mostly consisted of eating the cocoons of its fellow Metapods and Kakunas. Through this canibalism, he grew stronger and stronger, eventually becoming a Metapod himself. Learning to harden his shell, he now began throwing himself against the other bugs around him. He continued to grow, and after a vigerous training session, hatched from his cocoon as a Butterfree.

I then returned to the Pokemon Center, then began my trek through the forest. To my surprise, it was filled with bug catchers fighting their catches for money. It was time to make a bit of cash to make up for my losses...

You can do it, Freohr. If MarthurI can, you can.

Which do you use?

Desmume

Uh oh. Found out I didn't have soul silver anymore but this is a big file... idk if this is gonna get me in trouble or not XD

I didn't know Mr. Marthy here was into that stuff.

I have a higher opinion of him, now.

Desmume

Uh oh. Found out I didn't have soul silver anymore but this is a big file... idk if this is gonna get me in trouble or not XD

What trouble

Edited by TheEnd

I loved using Butterfree in earlygame Red/Blue

Confusion and Psybeam were so beautiful

Me too.

I actually had both it and Beedrill for a while.

What trouble

I already said what trouble

We're not supposed to download on university internet but we only really get in trouble if we download a lot. But idk how much a lot really is.

Okay so apparently it is working right now, but I still need to get the cheats I needed for it... I just gotta remember what they were XDDD Maybe I'll ask my brother.

I never cared about Beedril, though.

Was sorta a family in-joke. Since we began, my dad always used to joke that Weedle (not Beedrill, Weedle only) was secretly the most powerful Mon in the game, and that if you could get it to level 100, it had some 'ultimate attack.'

So the Weedle family always makes me smile because of that. I even jokingly PokeSav'd a level 100 Weedle with Judgement onto an R4 Card copy of Platinum.

Playing TitS... Estelle and Joshua remind me of Asuka and Shinji fro Eva (appearance-wise at least). Cassius looks kind of like Oifaye...

I already said what trouble

We're not supposed to download on university internet but we only really get in trouble if we download a lot. But idk how much a lot really is.

Okay so apparently it is working right now, but I still need to get the cheats I needed for it... I just gotta remember what they were XDDD Maybe I'll ask my brother.

A lot should probably be something like a movie

Was sorta a family in-joke. Since we began, my dad always used to joke that Weedle (not Beedrill, Weedle only) was secretly the most powerful Mon in the game, and that if you could get it to level 100, it had some 'ultimate attack.'

So the Weedle family always makes me smile because of that. I even jokingly PokeSav'd a level 100 Weedle with Judgement onto an R4 Card copy of Platinum.

Gaming parents ;_;

Playing TitS... Estelle and Joshua remind me of Asuka and Shinji fro Eva (appearance-wise at least). Cassius looks kind of like Oifaye...

I can see why you'd say that.

Gaming parents ;_;

Not really, actually. He just watched us play, mostly.

We play NHL 12 pretty often, but that's pretty much the only game he plays. Used to Age of Empires, as well.

Oh, and Smash Bros, when we had a Wii.

Edited by Sinistar