FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah sure

But sir! I speak only the truth. There is nothing untoward going on between me and Tangerine. Honest and for true!

Well... *sends out Cincinno to tickle NTG*

Don't tickle her now. She is off in dreamland!

Edited by Charlie

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to recall she likes Foxes... and your last name.

Ha... ha ha ha ha.

Am I a red fox with an affinity for fire? Of course not.

Never mind that my tactician affinity in FE7 is fire because I was born in July <_<

Edited by Charlie

You're a happy anima rainbow, Srs... :):

Did you know that "anima" was a term used by Carl Jung to describe a man inner feminine personality? You must get in touch with your feminine side!

Oh yeah so I think people didn't see since I edited this into my other post xD So I'll make a new one!

I don't have pokeballs yet, but does that still make me have to catch the first encounter I have? Or will it not count until I get pokeballs?

There are lot of RTU threads for each game. FE4,6,7,8,9,10,11, and 12. I have a feeling someone would do one for FE5.

I considered it.

Then I'd have to enforce the votes and I said fuck it.

That and Mekkah's old thread about it is kinda spot on, with some exceptions here and there.

Edited by Dio

Welp I've been writing and playing more but I realized I've written down so much again! So I just cut it down some~

Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke: Log #2

Omg! This Cyndaquil is a girl! Awwwwww.....

Mt. St. Helens??

I wasn't as much of a fan of the name Helen, though. But there was this other name that was like an Irish nickname for Helen! And Irish names are awesome. I name her Neile!

I leave on my way to Cherrygrove and come up to the edge of the grass. I take one step in and instantly a pokemon pops out! Here we go Neile! My first battle! It was a HootHoot! I came across a couple HootHoot that did nothing but growl at me... One of them even had the guts to tackle my Neile once! Guess I'm not welcome among them either... But Neile didn't appreciate it when the HootHoot started tackling her and used a critical hit~

I arrived at Cherrygrove City and found an old man. I thought Ooh, maybe he'll be friendly!! And hooray he was! I guess I'm only acceptable among old men.... Ummm...... Uhhh..... Nevermind.

Well I appreciated how he tried to be silly by saying "This is the sea as you can see" =3 The worst puns are among my favorites!

He brought me to his house, which kind of scared me, but he gave me a map card for my pokegear! At least he didn't give me his number or invited me inside or anything...

My Neile needed healing! So I brought her to the pokemon center.

"Good evening! You're out late."

._. Yes. I am out late. Thanks for considering letting me know though~!

After that I went the pokemart to buy a couple of each thing they had. I wanted to buy the status healers early since usually I forgot to get them for when I really needed them.

I walk up to Mr. Pokemon's house and an exclamation mark appears above his head. He hands me a Mystery Egg! Yay! *squeezes into her pocket*

Oh hey and there's Professor Oak too! Wait but he's introducing himself to me?... =[ I must be so forgettable. But hey at least he gave me a pokedex!

I try to sit on his couch before I leave because I was getting tired of walking... but it was too tall for me to reach. Sigh.

I walk back out and suddenly I get a panicked call from Professor Elm! He wouldn't tell me what happened, but I tried to hurry back as quickly as I could. If only I could ruuuunnnnn

An exclamation point appears above my head!

Oh hey look it's that red head guy with the stupid hair! He says he got a pokemon from the lab as well! But he also insulted me so it made me sad and wonder what Elm was thinking, giving a pokemon to this dumb kid. He's so stupid his name is ??? ! What a lousy name. Maybe I should give him a new one...

He sends out a Totodile to face me and I decided to cheat with my new move and use smokescreen all over the place. It was kinda fun covering the place in smoke when it was already really dark out. Although I suppose one problem is that Cyndaquil's back is practically a beacon... But that didn't seem to help Totodile at all, since it tried leering at my Neile in anger and Neile couldn't see him. Wait but shouldn't that lower her accurasy?? Guess not because her hits landed without fail. She could even leer at him! =o But that didn't make Totodile happy and he finally got to leer at my Cyndaquil. D=

Finally, though, ??? was defeated! Hooray! Now get a haircut!

"... My name's ???." Oh so now a period is added onto it! Mr. Creative Pants over here! =3 He proceeded in telling me he would be the world's best pokemon trainer and then rudely shoved me aside! I watched him walk away from me. But then I remembered about Elm's emergency! And I hurried back home, making squeaky noises as I hopped off ledges as I went~

Edited by Freohr Datia