FE4 THREAD

Fia

You silly Asian.

I also facepalmed at the little picture and... stupidity text at the end of my old critical collection.

I was looking for which animations I'm missing... but then went to get a donut from the fridge.

I saw the picture and text, and almost choked from the donut and had to drink some milk.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Or just can't focus because I make these too long!

Maybe I just have to shorten the entries, but that just means more entries instead! D=

Silly Freohr! Make them as you please!

Well I suppose I can just post my next one now since it's all prepared... And I'll save the one after that for either later on tonight or tomorrow.

This one's really really really long! =oooo Or just long paragraphs... Maybe I'll try avoiding such huge paragraphs then... =3

Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke: Log 3

I entered the laboratory and there was a police man saying a pokemon was stolen and he had red hair. As I connected the dots I told him that I met the same kid! He asked me for his name. I thought ???. would be to difficult to say to the officer and decided to give him a name of my own. I thought "Who has good hair?" So I told him his name was Light (instead of Raito). Maybe if he would start to go by that name, it would give him the idea that he should get a haircut that looks similar to Light's! Because his hair looks so much better. Not nearly as good as mine though

I then showed Professor Elm the Mystery Egg and suddenly he got pulled back to the wall as if he were a magnet! I was quite impressed. He was surprised at the egg, though and suddenly detached himself from the wall. Then suddenly said if I have a pokedex that means I am going to be a Champion!! Yaaayyy! I am starting to feel more special now! He said I should take the pokemon gym challenge! And now I am to set off to Violet City. I get pokeballs from the professor's aid.

Buuut now I have to go talk to my mom?? She won't miss me or anything! ;~;

At first my mom sounded kind of sad about the idea. Or maybe I just thought of that when she had a quiet reply. But suddenly she got hyped back up again and said "Okay! I'll help too." And she said she would help me... by saving my money?? I was insulted that she would try to keep my money away from me! I said no and she suddenly got very serious and warned me that I needed to work with my pokemon. I wondered at the sudden change of track of thought but I left anyway.

Another exclamation mark!! Over a kid's head that I didn't know! He offers me to show me how to catch a pokemon and I agreed by pressing the a button too much

And this kid (Oh so he's called DUDE...) looked really strange. He almost looked sickly... And his fingers scared me. But he managed to catch a level 5 Rattata without weakening it! That was actually kinda impressive.

I walk out into the grass again to see which pokemon I would find. It was probably gonna be another HootHoot since it was night time...

Mister Charlie Max and Lady Freohr, I have been getting my ass handed by life.

How 'bout you people?

Edited by Rei Rei

Roy’s Tale

Roy, being a quarter dragon blood, learns the legends of the dragon’s gate from his father, Eliwood, on his deathbed. He learns of his mother, Ninian, an Ice Dragon, and decides to venture to the dragon’s gate himself to discover more of his heritage. Roy, at the dragon’s gate where his father fought in the final showdown against Nergal nearly three decades earlier, experiences an unexpected visit from the GHOST OF HIS GRANDFATHER (NERGAL!!!!!)! Roy somehow fights the metaphysical manifestation of his grandfather, who reveals to him more about his heritage. Roy walks away from this experience largely unchanged, and goes on living life as the King of Lycia. Still, “the more you know,” right?

Party: Roy (Master Lord)

Sorry. Nayr PM’d me tale ideas a while back for something like this and I couldn’t help but poke fun at this one by “including” it in the “official” EN2 doc.

That gave me QUITE a laugh. And I mean A LAUGH. That was amazing.

Laughing.

So.

Hard. I'm still crying on the inside though.

That's just a coincidence. It doesn't mean anything. smile.gif

Wasn't it more like Red Fox on Fire used her username off from Mozilla FireFox? I heard she uses FireFox.

Edited by King Marth 64

How 'bout you people?

Things are goin peachy as can be here maaaaaaaaan

[spoiler=however, in sora no kiseki news]Who burns down an orphanage? Like seriously, who is enough of a dick to burn down an orphanage and then uproot all the plants to boot? It's like a hate crime right outta Vinland Saga

Overclocked to 4GHz. Doesn't help that it's unusually hot down here at this time of year.

I got to wait for a backup to finish before I can shut it off >_>

I see.

GL with your backup.

Wasn't it more like Red Fox on Fire used her username off from Mozilla FireFox? I heard she uses FireFox.

lol

I think she once said her username came from a story she once wrote.

Teehee, getting recommended one of your own videos!

I might stop playing this soon and maybe maybe going to sleep soonish as well? So I thought I'd post another one of these~

Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke: Log #4

I walked all the way out into Cherrygrove City...

And didn't come across any pokemon at all!!! D= I guess I didn't smell so good. Maybe I should go back home and take a bath first and then come back out.

So I went back home! Making more squeaky hops along the way.

I walked back to Route 29 to try my luck again. I walked halfway through the route and still no pokemon would come out.

None came out again.

So I decided I was doing things the wrong way. I started to constantly walk around in the grass. I had to be more assertive if I wanted to make friends! Suddenly a pokemon hopped out at me as I took two steps back into the grass. Maybe since I came up they gave up hiding from me.

It was a Rattata! And a girl too. Wow why do I keep finding girls?

Anyway, I captured her and called her mine! I couldn't make her name too long, but I named her RatatatRap~

I heal both up. Again with the You're out late!

I continue on to route 30 and now a HootHoot comes out! This one's a boy! =D I captured him and named him Rey, because it reminded me of somebody who never enjoyed having dreams because they always ended up being nightmares! D= And what better way to not have dreams than be someone who stays awake??

So now I had a party of 3. I felt satisfied with that count and decided to go find the trainers and train my group!

Well I guess that wouldn't surprise me as much since you're the one that wanted me to post them XD

I have many more waiting if you are getting bored >_<

Sure, why not.

Oh great, thunder is rumbling and the random flashing is kinda fucking startling.

Can't sleep -_-.

And being in the storage room of the house.....its kinda lonelier than usual.

Fucking sibling broke my bed..-_-

Roaches destroyed an expensive dinner my folks brought me....

I swear, whàt next..

Awwwww I love love love love love thunderstorms.

Although.... I don't like it when they try to keep me up XD

Sure, why not.

Listen to my tale of deep travesty and woe

Okie dokie then!! =3

Pokemon Silver Nuzlocke: Log #5

I swear all youngsters are called Joey!!!

I trained my pokemon against all the trainers until I reached Violet City. I decided to go to the Sprout Tower. I faced the sages, but I also found Gastly! All my pokemon knew were normal type moves, but Rey learned Foresight! So I tried to capture a Gastly for myself. It took a while since it went spam-happy with hypnosis though and I only had 2 awakenings... But I caught him, since his moves couldn't affect Rey at all. I named him Ciaran. Using him made me realize why he was so happy to use hypnosis all the time! =3 It's quite fun!

One of the Sages was named Chow and it made me happy face =D

EDIT: Okay I just realized how late I've been staying up so I guess I'll try and go to sleep now XD

Edited by Freohr Datia