Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeheehee it's a pretty amusing thought XD

Well since we're going for variety...

I usually try to get a Butterfree. Should I get a Beedrill instead?

Of course I'm still going to get my Ninetales and Dragonair <3

And I usually get Nidoking, so do I get Nidoqueen isntead as well?

Oh wait!!.....

I always liked fighting Giovanni's Nidoqueen with my Nidoking x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I have to work the overnight shift one day next week. I am actually looking forward to this. My boss wasn't too happy about it, though... Oh well.

Edited by Charlie

What a rather looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng silence........................................................................................

Oh hi there Mumu! Yay more moneeyyyzzz XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

I have to work the overnight shift one day next week. I am actually looking forward to this. My boss wasn't too happy about it, though... Oh well.

I honestly think I'd enjoy overnights more than the usual stuff. Even with some college to get through. I'm just more awake really late at night than I am in mornings at all. yayworkingblackfriday5amwith2hoursofsleep

Edited by Sinistar

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my..........

My other file got back....

Oh so can you not have more than one emulator of the same thing open at once?? I never knew... Although I never tried it before XD

But now my save state is also gone. Maybe if I open that second emulator again....

I honestly think I'd enjoy overnights more than the usual stuff. Even with some college to get through. I'm just more awake really late at night than I am in mornings at all. yayworkingblackfriday5amwith2hoursofsleep

Overnights are a lazy man's dream where I work. The overnight guys get MAYBE 50 customers over the course of nine hours. Me? I usually end up getting an average of about 200 customers over the course of 7 1/2 hours. This gives me plenty of time to catch up on all those PSP games I bought.

>Thracia retranslation project

>No translators

This can only end well.

I thought he just wanted to proofread Firelizard's script (kind of like how Popo wants to go over FE6's script). This doesn't seem like a terrible idea to me, but knowing Banzai... I once had an argument with him over FE5's translation. He didn't seem to appreciate the fact that Firelizard is a native Japanese speaker and a better translator than anyone here could hope to be.

Edited by Charlie

>Thracia retranslation project

>No translators

This can only end well.

:rolleyes:

Overnights are a lazy man's dream where I work. The overnight guys get MAYBE 50 customers over the course of nine hours. Me? I usually end up getting an average of about 200 customers over the course of 7 1/2 hours. This gives me plenty of time to catch up on all those PSP games I bought.

Good luck with that. @Bold: Honestly, that's the thing I'd hate the most of it. The slow moments, at least where I worked, were torture. Felt like an animal trapped in a cage; just pacing around until needed. It's just the fact that it'd work so much better schedule-wise for me.

I can't even reasonably play games at work, as my monitor can now be easily seen from the corridor. Anyone passing by can roughly see what I'm doing.

Not that I'm ever procrastinating (usually I really don't have work to do), but it's annoying no less.

I thought he just wanted to proofread Firelizard's script (kind of like how Popo wants to go over FE6's script).

Well, he stumbled on an interpretation mistake right off the bat... and if you try to solve those just looking at the English side, you usually just make things wronger.

And though he's still refusing to accept his destiny, Rey seems to be in Popo's team. So it isn't like they don't have a translator among them for when things get ugly.

This doesn't seem like a terrible idea to me, but knowing Banzai... I once had an argument with him over FE5's translation. He didn't seem to appreciate the fact that Firelizard is a native Japanese speaker and a better translator than anyone here could hope to be.

Oh?

There's actually 2 One-hour gaps at work where I could browse this forum without any consequences. I still won't do it.

I'm usually bored as hell

Not that this dead-in-the-mornings forum really helps my case, but

Edited by TheEnd

You are a man of greater temperance than I.

It'll be 7 hours for the next Thursday.

I'm usually bored as hell

Not that this dead-in-the-mornings forum really helps my case, but

Yeah In your position there isn't much to do during downtime. I'm allowed to study, do homework or just about anything reasonable during idle time. Free time at home is Killing Floor time.

Edited by Sirius

Oh?

He basically kept going on about how "terrible" the translation was even though I kept pointing out that the worst of it (menu issues, dumb jokes, etc.) had nothing to do with the actual translation. I then asked for an example, and he posted one of Dagda's lines without actually explaining what was wrong with it. I also questioned what gave him the right to complain about the work of others when he had done nothing himself, and he said that he was going to create a translation patch for Berwick Saga... And then later admitted to having no idea how to create said patch.

Edited by Charlie

....and he said that he was going to create a translation patch for Berwick Saga... And then later admitted to having no idea how to create said patch.

And THAT's why patches usually require the work of a team. Everyone has their specialties.

Proofreading the script can be good... but you should have at least a GENERAL idea of what the original language is saying... otherwise any changes you make can be significantly changing the meaning.

Stabbing dragons in the tail has the rather unwanted side effect of making the dragon wake up and fly a bit before crashing and dying.

It's not fun when you have to nearly roll down a mountain because the dragon's carcass fell down a mountaintop.

Well at least you're happy :3 Could keep it around for longer

Yay! ^-^

Laylea's cuter than Leen anyway.

Many people kill Sylvia for this reason. xD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

Yeah besides that Gyarados I've never ever never ever never ever seen a shiny pokemon.

Use Poke Radar abuse. I've got 40 shinies that way. ^-^

Twilkitri is such a lurker.

What do u expect from a bot. xD

Awww I decided to try playing leaf green some more and my file is gone!

So guess I'll start agaaaiiiinnnn!!!

I choose Charmander all the time, so I'll try either Bulbasaur or Squirtle. I like Bulbasaur because... well I like him! XD And I like Venusaur too! But I don't use Squirtle that often.... You guys should tell me who to choose! =D The one I prefer, or the one I hardly choose?

Charmander, definitely. Get a female one and breed it with a Dragon type Pokemon that knows Dragon Dance. Then your baby Charmander will inherit Dragon Dance. I would advise this to get a Charizard with Dragon Dance. If u don't feel like breeding, then I'd recommend teaching it Swords Dance.

I know you guys must be at the edges of your seats waiting for me to choose! XD

I picked Squirtle already, once Holmes said it.

Squirtle has good defenses and can get Mirror Coat with breeding.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my..........

My other file got back....

Oh so can you not have more than one emulator of the same thing open at once?? I never knew... Although I never tried it before XD

But now my save state is also gone. Maybe if I open that second emulator again....

Aww..no actual cart.

Edited by リンダ