FE4 THREAD

Fia

I had to use a guide to get the jewel of friendship. I wonder if Hero's Proof will be of any relevance in part 3.

Comments?

Very engaging. I am stoked to find out more about "Black Alice", seeing Promethestein with the translucent Angel Wings was amazingly entertaining, and everything unfolded pretty much as I expected, especially regarding Ilias. Although, to be honest I was initially positive she'd never been a goddess, just a very powerful monster, and that seems to be being quite dispelled, although there are obvious restrictions on goddess power, so I suppose it's probably functionally identical.

3ySdB.png

I was left wondering what happened to Sara at then end there, as she wasn't chilling with Granberia at the Monster Castle like expected. I did find the bit where you went around collecting the last 3 gems to be unimaginative and tacked on, but on the whole that was a very minor complaint. The battles against the 四天王 also seemed less challenging than I would have expected, so I imagine they were still holding back at least somewhat, although specifically in Erubetie's case that doesn't make any sense.

I have to admit, using the Giga Sword Skill on the Imp was one of the most satisfying easter eggs I came across. I was hunting for as many places to use that as possible, as I also got exhausted Tamamo with it.

I am still completely curious who I need to lose to in the future to be reincarnated into another existence. Similarly with "invited to death".

I probably have other things I could was going to talk about, but I can't remember at the moment.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what

This XD

I meant deduction. DAMN YOU VOCAB

It still is very very deductive. You find what you know and when you get stuck, work somewhere else and then in the end weeee still fun you wind up finding everything else around the area you were stuck at. And suddenly you can determine what's there!

Although since this is more difficult in the advanced one... Then there's less room to slip up and it's more difficult to avoid having to guess...

I'm still waiting for that one time where I end up hitting a mine on my first try. XD I think I've done it before a long long time ago but not really now...

Very engaging. I am stoked to find out more about "Black Alice", seeing Promethestein with the translucent Angel Wings was amazingly entertaining, and everything unfolded pretty much as I expected, especially regarding Ilias. Although, to be honest I was initially positive she'd never been a goddess, just a very powerful monster, and that seems to be being quite dispelled, although there are obvious restrictions on goddess power, so I suppose it's probably functionally identical.

3ySdB.png

I was left wondering what happened to Sara at then end there, as she wasn't chilling with Granberia at the Monster Castle like expected. I did find the bit where you went around collecting the last 3 gems to be unimaginative and tacked on, but on the whole that was a very minor complaint. The battles against the 四天王 also seemed less challenging than I would have expected, so I imagine they were still holding back at least somewhat, although specifically in Erubetie's case that doesn't make any sense.

I have to admit, using the Giga Sword Skill on the Imp was one of the most satisfying easter eggs I came across. I was hunting for as many places to use that as possible, as I also got exhausted Tamamo with it.

I am still completely curious who I need to lose to in the future to be reincarnated into another existence. Similarly with "invited to death".

I probably have other things I could was going to talk about, but I can't remember at the moment.

In all fairness, I was one of those who thought the game would end at Salamander, with the rematch against the shitennô/battle against Alice/showdown against Ilias in part 3. So, ending the obvious story in 2 and leaving the RAGE AGAINST THE HEAVENS to 3 was a very welcome surprise, to me.

I hope Torotoro doesn't forget about Sara, either. Of course, it's always possible that Granberia teleported her back to Sabasa right away, but.

The orb thing was probably one of those cases of "I don't care about this and neither should you".

Tamamo and Alma were playing around for sure, but I suppose we can accept Luka beats Erubetie because he's become just that badass. He does dodge Ilias's thunderbolt as if it were nothing moments later, after all.

A pity using Quad Giga on exhausted Tamamo doesn't change anything... and from Granberia's dialogue, it's almost as if the game expects you to use it (though not quite). The imp easter egg was hilarious indeed, however.

The reincarnation thing seems to really be an angel thing, if you ask me.

Yesterday, I was posting on a forum that uses that version. It looks a bit more awesome.

You've already said that, how about you be more specific

Am I seeing a NTG

Edited by TheEnd

Man all this minesweeper... makes me want to try some again

Also, looovely maths(!) Those are my notes from last semester. I was convinced it was unhealthy to write that small and in such a packed way, so now I write in a more normal manner (with new sentences starting on new lines etc etc).

I don't want kids so he'll have to be Kitty's

Oh yeah so this time I got this plush doggy wearing bunny ears and it wears a collar with a heart hanging from it and it says "Some bunny loves you" Yaaaayyyyyy

You might want kids in the future :3

Aww that's so cute!

OH GOD OH GOD!!!

This slays me, man, this FREAKING SLAYS ME!!! laugh.giflaugh.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifishtar.pngishtar.pngishtar.pngSety.giftongue.giftongue.gifTinny.gifwub.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

rWR$$43434444error404diedlol

Wow, overload much

I'm assuming to Freohr or else we just broke the laws of, uh, nature, six ways to Sunday. But the next-door neighbor thing would be funny. xD

:>

Next-door neighbour it is then!

When you were an optimist and he was a pessimist.

I'll try not to crash, and I'll try to take it with dignity if I did.

Also hi.

I see. So pessimist = parachute

Dignified crashing!

Kawaii girl spotted!

Edit: Two of them now spotted!

Hi Bai!

Hi Jenni! *pokes*

/offers tea

Wow I only just saw those lyrics now... hahaha oh wow they're so mad

Yes, and optimist = aeroplane.

A gentleman must always have dignity, even in death. Not that I'm much of a gentleman, but still.

Shouldn't it be a parachutist? Or something? I don't think an aeroplane would be saved by a parachute...

:): You're on the right track!

Shouldn't it be a parachutist? Or something? I don't think an aeroplane would be saved by a parachute...

:): You're on the right track!

Maybe I went wrong there, somewhere...but regardless! The point is clear, I think.

You might want kids in the future :3

Aww that's so cute!

Hrrrmmmmm........

Yeah x3 I wanna find my bunny~!!!

Wow I only just saw those lyrics now... hahaha oh wow they're so mad

XD Heehee

Love makes me think of Monmusu

And Monmusu reminds me of a track I didn't care about at first, but I like now that I've finished part 2

Oh wow... that is so beautiful. so beautiful

Maybe I went wrong there, somewhere...but regardless! The point is clear, I think.

Indeed! Clear as crystal!

Oooooeuuurrgh I have to go now :( you can blame onii-san for that byebye!