• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so offensive, it has potential to be hilarious

It's like I turned Kenshiro into a sulking, skinny crybaby that gets bullied by the goons.

Heehee I think I'd be happy to restart my nuzlocke...

Because that HootHoot that I named Rey ended up fainting from a critical hit ^~^

There I spoiled a part of the unposted logs I had so now okay silver nuzlocke over XD

Fre, Y U use No$?

I don't wanna!!

I'm a hoothoot apparently.

Yeah I think I posted that much in my logs in here. I named it that because you always seemed to get nightmares and so if you were HootHoot you wouldn't need to go to sleep XD

No silly, I'm asking why DO you use it?

Lol I mixed up the words when I read that apparently XD

But now I'll have to repeat myself agaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn >_<

Desmume runs slow on my laptop and I can't get it to run any quicker. I know how to make No$ not run slow.

Sorry Rey ;~; I didn't mean toooooo!!!!! I was trying to be thoughtful I prooooomiiiiiiiissssseeeeee ;A;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Bal! Sorry, I was trying to overcome the Cthulhu mythos and this game is starting to scare me because I'm way too attached at this point.

Yeah, I felt this way too. I only played one route (but I liked it). It feels too much like one of my moonland cartoons.

I need to actually get into Cthulhu mythos from the ground floor at some point. I've really enjoyed a lot of derived/inspired works, like Arkham Horror, Saya no Uta, etc. But I have yet to read anything actually Lovecraft.

I see, I see. Which route did you take, out of curiosity? [spoiler=mine]I went with Daichi and killed Polaris.

I saw Tangerine was lurking in that forum a couple of minutes ago after it got locked.

>=)

I should get a decent tax return, though... That's definitely a benefit.

And, lol. My friend wants to hook me up with a girl he knows. She stopped in today. She was driving her grandfather's pimp truck. :Knoll:

EDIT: She also has a surprisingly firm handshake.

Edited by Charlie

I need to actually get into Cthulhu mythos from the ground floor at some point. I've really enjoyed a lot of derived/inspired works, like Arkham Horror, Saya no Uta, etc. But I have yet to read anything actually Lovecraft.

I see, I see. Which route did you take, out of curiosity? [spoiler=mine]I went with Daichi and killed Polaris.

I think I'll have to read up on it too. SMT tends to do their own spin and variation on things but I really enjoyed... whatever the hell I just fought was.

[spoiler=end]I went with Ronaldo and got Polaris to give humanity empathy.

1334535299545.gif

And yet, I think I'm still going to follow that for a while, at least.

I don't know if it's related to the fact that the D&D campaign I'm playing is currently in a similar "new generation" phase

That's funny, that girl looks alot like Rackesis from FE4 and also her head part looks alot like Nanna's and Priscilla's and the mask kinda resemble's to the Masked Marth's mask in the Awakening. And what anime was that exactly?

Edited by King Marth 64