FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey you're supposed to use wub for him, no?

Oh, okay then

Vincent :wub:

I AM NOT BAD

It can't be helped

You're still adorable though

>adjusting monitor settings

That reminds me, I forgot to check my avasig on a non-laptop screen. So when I browsed SF at uni today I was like "WHOA it's yellow"

... what kind of settings are you using

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay then

Vincent :wub:

you and your ホモラスト

It can't be helped

You're still adorable though

:/

:sparkle:

... what kind of settings are you using

I don't know... I really don't know... The laptop's colours are kinda pale.

NTG! :newyears:

MKS!! How are ya?

We are on at the same time?

Yes Kateeeeeeeey :D

NTG is going to leave in 5 minutes or less

Just watch

Not 5 mins.......... though I should keep an eye on the time so that I get enough sleep. Have to get up at about 8am tomorrow.

you and your ホモラスト

But Vincent is so moe

:/

It's true

I don't know... I really don't know... The laptop's colours are kinda pale.

"kinda", huh

Not 5 mins.......... though I should keep an eye on the time so that I get enough sleep. Have to get up at about 8am tomorrow.

I'm at work by 8am every day

In fact, I kinda get there at 7

Edited by TheEnd

Yes Kateeeeeeeey :D

Yaaaayyyy =D

=o Awww I never have fun getting up that early XD

Mostly because I can never get myself to bed much earlier, and even if I did my roommate would still be awake much later and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep with the lights on and any talking.

But Vincent is so moe

It's true

"kinda", huh

I'm at work by 8am every day

In fact, I kinda get there at 7

Just you wait... just you wait until the next avasig set...

I'M NOT BAD

Yes, kinda pale. OH I DON'T KNOW

Good for ya. I wish I was one of those people who can get by with just like 6 hours of sleep. :( I need like 10 to stay normal...

Good for ya. I wish I was one of those people who can get by with just like 6 hours of sleep. :( I need like 10 to stay normal...

Ooh I usually need 9-10 x3 Though as long as it's longer than 8 hours pretty much...

Just you wait... just you wait until the next avasig set...

When is it coming

I'M NOT BAD

Yes, kinda pale. OH I DON'T KNOW

It's almost okay

You should study thisss

>normal

How silly

Yaaaayyyy =D

=o Awww I never have fun getting up that early XD

Mostly because I can never get myself to bed much earlier, and even if I did my roommate would still be awake much later and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep with the lights on and any talking.

I know right...

I totally know the feeling!! I've been on trips where I had to share a room with friends/classmates and maaaan could they talk for a long time. Though once I was so tired I managed to sleep anyway! Seriously, why do they make you room with some random person in US?

Sparkling, today! Lovely!!!

Ooh I usually need 9-10 x3 Though as long as it's longer than 8 hours pretty much...

Yup yup yup...

When is it coming

It's almost okay

You should study thisss

>normal

How silly

It will come when I can find nice source images (of suitable characters) and have ideas of what to do with them

I'M NOT BAD

I'll try

Okay, more like "stay awake"

It will come when I can find nice source images (of suitable characters) and have ideas of what to do with them

And here I thought you had some secret plan

I'M NOT BAD

I'll try

It's really almost okay

Do or do, there's no try

Okay, more like "stay awake"

silly sleepyhead

I totally know the feeling!! I've been on trips where I had to share a room with friends/classmates and maaaan could they talk for a long time. Though once I was so tired I managed to sleep anyway! Seriously, why do they make you room with some random person in US?

Lol by the time I got to that point I will have already had way too little time to sleep XD Or actually she would've gone to sleep by then!

They don't force it to be random, here at least, you can choose somebody you know. The thing is that I didn't know anybody to room with XD

And here I thought you had some secret plan

It's really almost okay

Do or do, there's no try

silly sleepyhead

It's still part of a plan, right?

Seriously, you guys are so wrong.

By "try" I mean "I will do, if I remember and if I'm not too lazy"

I know

Lol by the time I got to that point I will have already had way too little time to sleep XD Or actually she would've gone to sleep by then!

They don't force it to be random, here at least, you can choose somebody you know. The thing is that I didn't know anybody to room with XD

Aww 3: /patpat

Oh I see... :o

It's still part of a plan, right?

Seriously, you guys are so wrong.

By "try" I mean "I will do, if I remember and if I'm not too lazy"

I know

Sounds too half-assed to me sorry

You've become wrong too

How about you checked your screen's brightness/contrast settings right now then

/pokes you awake

I think the only reason I'm staying awake right now is because I've gotten used to mondays being like this been using music to keep me awake. Does loud loud music help you ever? XD

But... I think you're 5 hours ahead of me? Is it 10 over there? You shouldn't keep yourself up too long if you need it D=

Sounds too half-assed to me sorry

You've become wrong too

How about you checked your screen's brightness/contrast settings right now then

/pokes you awake

Sigh

You've become wrong too

Make me

Thanks

Sigh

You've become wrong too

Make me

Thanks

It's okay... I'd say I'd become moe in your place then, but I have other priorities (like adding a wireless network card to my old bropc and generally upgrading it and Gawain, though most of it will have to wait until tomorrow, and Shiningforcing)

But I've always been wrong

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03VvOPPwaOH

You're welcome

I think the only reason I'm staying awake right now is because I've gotten used to mondays being like this been using music to keep me awake. Does loud loud music help you ever? XD

But... I think you're 5 hours ahead of me? Is it 10 over there? You shouldn't keep yourself up too long if you need it D=

Well I can't listen to music during a lecture XD otherwise I can't hear the lecture... I like to listen to music on the bus. Funnily enough, I used to sleep even while listening to music. Either the music wasn't loud enough or I got too used to the music. Yeah, I tend to listen to music at not-too-loud volumes.

Yup, it's about 10 now. It's so easy to lose track of time though, especially here. x3 And it's annoying because I got home at about 7pm today, had dinner, watched a maths programme... so I haven't had many hours to do stuff!! But I still actually did do what I wanted to do. :D

It's okay... I'd say I'd become moe in your place then, but I have other priorities (like adding a wireless network card to my old bropc and generally upgrading it and Gawain, though most of it will have to wait until tomorrow, and Shiningforcing)

But I've always been wrong

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03VvOPPwaOH

You're welcome

But you're already moe Wait you know I meant not my avasig set, right? (patpat)

No you haven't. You were right when you used to say "Good NTG"

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z7rKv53HdD

Lovely

Well I can't listen to music during a lecture XD otherwise I can't hear the lecture... I like to listen to music on the bus. Funnily enough, I used to sleep even while listening to music. Either the music wasn't loud enough or I got too used to the music. Yeah, I tend to listen to music at not-too-loud volumes.

Ohhh so you're still in lecture?

My brother can fall asleep to music. Actually he often has to. I tried and it doesn't work for me. I think I just think too much of what I'm listening to and so every now and then I keep waking myself back up when hearing something in a song. XD

But you're already moe Wait you know I meant not my avasig set, right? (patpat)

No you haven't. You were right when you used to say "Good NTG"

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z7rKv53HdD

Lovely

WHAT Yes

Well, you were indeed good back then

But as you see, now you're bad and rebellious

My power keeps on shutting on and off.

This sucks.

Consider getting a no-break if that becomes routine

Edited by TheEnd