• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I exit the gym, a strange woman comes in and asks me to get some Dream Mist from the Dreamyard. Once there, I notice some of the weirdos from Accumula kicking a Pokémon. They challenge me and quickly regret it. The flowery dream pig thing actually has a bigger brother who confuses them with an illusion. After they leave, they drop some Dream Mist on the ground, which the woman from before notices right away. Damn stalkers. She gives my reward anyway, but it doesn't work.

Moving on to route 3, Cheren asks for another battle and loses. New weirdos run through us as Bianca tells us they stole a kid's Pokémon. Big deal, let me proceed sou- Fuck. I hate NPCs. Cheren and I follow them to a cave where a group of them are hiding out. They provoke me into fighting them, which they quickly regret. After they leave, I notice a strange dust cloud on the ground. Once I come in closer, a strange land shark pops up and attacks me. I catch it after weakening it with Marthur. This lax rough skinned shark is named Dagron. Before leaving, I notice a small disk on a ledge near the exit. Once I go there, I notice it's a stealing move. While useful, it doesn't seem very strong and I don't teach it.

Once I get back to the little girl, she gives me a fishing rod for my efforts. That gives me the idea of going back to Striaton to fish a bit in the ponds. My first catch is a bold golden starfish I name Astra because I lack originality. It somehow has the ability to cure ailments, whice would be useful to its trainer right now...

Now that I can finally go further south on route 3, I notice a patch of shaking grass. When I approcah, the cutest crocodile ever pops out of it and bites me on the nose. I think he wants to be friends with me. This impish croc with a wicked bite shall be named Pride.

After some sight seeing on route 3's nice rivers, I enter the small town of Nacrene. Cheren is nice enough to give me a sixpack of Sun Stones, but I'm afraid I can't use those. A small path west of town leads to the Pinwheel Forest. Again, I hear some grass shaking. A small fiery monkey is apparently being mischievous, but wants to tag in with me. This lonely little fellow with fists of steel is named Rehab.

I hear that the next gym leader is wicked strong and I train my friends for this moment. Dagron, Pride and Rehab all reach a stage of evolution within their training. Before challenging the gym, I also come across a pair of discs. One allows the user to cloak itself in fire to get speed, while the other allows my pets to deliver rock shattering blows.

After Rehab demolishes her lackeys with little efforts thanks to his fists, I finally come across Lenora in the museum's basement. I initiate the fight with Astra and Marthur, while she uses a terrier and a deer. They're very intimidating, which scares Astra but only manages to pump up Marthur. Switching Astra for Rehab, Marthur does quick work of the terrier with a cutting leaf blade. Lenora isn't impressed and already reveals her strongest Pokémon, which is a very stylish buffalo. Marthur and Rehab team up to stop the buffalo in its tracks while the reindeer is blasted away by a twister. Lenora's giant beaver and her prairie dog are up next, but they don't possess the buffalo's bulk and are easily felled. As a last effort, she summons her ferret, but it is easily felled by Rehab's fist.

Once the fight is over, she gives me my badge and a move that causes the user to cry manly tears and deliver a wicked blow after one of its allies has been downed. Suddenly, the leader's husband rushes in, saying bones from the museum will be stolen. As we come back to the museum entrance, a dragon skull was stolen by a group of those so called Pokémon liberators.

As we leave the museum, some hipster comes in from the west asks what's up. Turns out he's the gym leader of the next town and Lenora asks him and me to go after the thieves. This should be a piece of cake, but after a long day of training, I'll take a break.

-FE4 Thread

>Firelizard doesn't exist anymore

Also

I had forgotten how annoying animated gifs are on older pcs

Which means I'm basically trolling myself as I test stuff on my old Athlon XP

Edited by TheEnd

>Firelizard doesn't exist anymore

Assumptions.

I would say that he was making an ass out of himself by doing that, but he's been that way from the beginning.

Just wait, his buddy buddy Othin will come to his rescue.

Edited by shadowofchaos