• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to find the skull for Lenora! The forest is full of Grass and Bug types that Rehab quickly beats with his flaming fury, but the trainers inside are rather varied. Team Plasma in particular throws at me a lot of Dark and Poison types, while the Rangers favor Grass and Normal types. As I make it to the end of the forest, the leader gives me the skull after a good fight where Pride evolves into his final form. A strange sage approaches him as Burgh and Lenora come and they decide to flee. Giving the skull to Lenora gives me a set of Moon Stones, which quickly react by emitting light when Rei Rei approaches them. I use one on him and he turns into a badass, but he still likes to kiss others.

The Pinwheel Forest leads to the impressive Skyarrow Bridge which in turn leads to Castelia City, home of Burgh's gym. Exploring the city gives me a few TMs that might see some use, especially one that calms the mind while another toughens up muscles. After befriending some dancers they give me an Amulet Coin which increases the dosh I get after fights, while fighting my way through the Battle Company gave me a set of Exp. Shares.

To the north of Castelia lies a desert in perpetual sandstorm. After I sink my foot in the sand, I sense that it was being grabbed by something. It turns out to be a small yellow lizard with a pair of pants at his ankles. After Rei Rei gave him a kiss and threw some stones at him to weaken him, I decide to catch him. This lax lizard full of moxie shall be named Joey.

When I go back to the gym, I notice Cheren leaving and telling me he found the leader easy with his insects. Burgh follows him and tells me he can't fight for now. I follow him and see that Bianca had her Munna stolen by those Plasma thieves. Yay! But I have to get it back! Damn you.

Plasma members are seen outside a building near the gym. They fight as well as they did before and flee inside. Three of the sages are with them and talk about their missions. After I feign interest in what they were saying, they leave the building and the little girl tagging along with Bianca seems upset. Whatever, time to train for the gym battle.

After some hard training in Pinwheel Forest, Lux, Ninji and Rehab all evolve into a stronger form. Rehab's fiery abilities aren't really put to the test against Burgh's lackeys as he burns every insect to cinders.

But Burgh is a different story, as he leads with an intimidating queen bee and a water moth. Rei Rei, in his royal splendor, makes out with the queen bee who falls asleep, while Rehab breathes fire at both of his opponents. A blast of steam from the moth leaves Rei Rei badly weakened and burned and he's forced to rest in favor of Ninji. After being slowed down by a blast of icy wind, Rehab finishes off the queen bee while Ninji comes in and, after another frozen gale, the water moth is finally dispatched while a giant dragonfly and a horned stag beetle make their appearance. The beetle is easily struck down by Ninji's wings, but the dragonfly's speed makes him hard to kill. By uniting their efforts, Ninji and Rehab are able to kill it off. Enter Burgh's last beasts, a mega centipede and a leaf insect. Weakened, Ninji and Rehab are stuck first as the megapede creates a rockslide and the leaf insect puts Ninji to sleep, but Rehab manages to strike back by burning his attackers, killing the leaf insect in a swift blow. After a well fought battle, Rehab and Ninji deserved a rest and were tagged out by Pride and Joey, who took another rockslide on their heads. After being struck by a near fatal blow from the megapede's horn, Joey was able to deliver the finishing blow after Pride smashed him with a jet of water.

How the hell was Cheren saying this was easy? It was total bullshit! But at least I can go further on route 4 now. Who knows what secret lie ahead in this sandstorm.

>My only choices are randoming VNDB or going to sleep

Seriously, what

I could hack FE more... or do homework. That too.

I already cleaned what I needed to. My room's a mess though, but I don't feel like any more house cleaning.

Yeah... And it seems like you know about the Torres incident.

Of course.

The whole situation bothers me, honestly. Please, PLEASE give us some consistency. I love the fact they really put the hammer down on him; now do it on the rest of the teams! I'm tired of having to hear about 'someone should be suspended' every day.

Of course.

The whole situation bothers me, honestly. Please, PLEASE give us some consistency. I love the fact they really put the hammer down on him; now do it on the rest of the teams! I'm tired of having to hear about 'someone should be suspended' every day.

I suppose I can agree.

How did she manage to do that

;_;

Geez, even I can't do that.

Seems like someonewhodied, a member on this forum is also interested in loopy's 3DS video capture device.

... and posted his email on the forum for all of the google prowling bots to spam.

Edited by shadowofchaos

How did she manage to do that

;_;

She bought the entire GTA series and Max Payne on Steam because of a discount. She only realized after her games were downloaded what she had done, and she didn't tell me about it until I saw that our bandwidth was already 75% over.

She claims Vice City alone was about 15 GB.

She bought the entire GTA series and Max Payne on Steam because of a discount. She only realized after her games were downloaded what she had done, and she didn't tell me about it until I saw that our bandwidth was already 75% over.

She claims Vice City alone was about 15 GB.

/o\

D3 is a ~4GB download, too

And it's done

>Play

>Your video card's driver might be out of date, do you want to update?

I'm keeping it out of date on purpose, dammit

damn, Bus's Lunar stream starts in a couple minutes

what should I do

Edited by TheEnd

Sirius should lock this thread. It's in violation of FireLizard's copyright, as seen at the bottom of this page:

http://www.gamefaqs....rugi/faqs/26673

Laughing so hard.

予感があったな・・・その反応は今朝から見えたぞ・・・

Edited by shadowofchaos

Stream today.

D3 tomorrow.

I suppose.

Also

Did you see the delicious FE5 patch butthurt

Laughing so hard.

予感があったな・・・その反応は今朝から見えたぞ・・・

I saw it coming too