FE4 THREAD

Fia

So then NTG and Lux and I are just killing ourselves?

Well it's not like I have any idea what time I'm supposed to really sleep, though...

I'll just have to die young D=

Wait what where did I enter the equation

Unless you're referring to the fact that I slept at around 4:30. Hey, I'll be fine. I just get good sleep for school, but otherwise there's no need for a good schedule.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it... since I don't know her.

Well I'm afraid I must be off already D: night y'all

You didn't know my previous avatar either

What is this, leaving before me

How are you guys? I haven't been here in a while. I would love a beer right now. u__u

Peachy. Now that you mention it I could go for a cold drink myself actually, it's been getting kinda warm around here.

...And if it's this warm in spring, it's gonna be one of those so-hot-you-can-fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk summers.

So my mom just said "I'm making a quilt for you to have when you go off to college... This is how I cope."

What. I thought she didn't care that I was going. xD

Oh, you're gonna be living on campus?

So my mom just said "I'm making a quilt for you to have when you go off to college... This is how I cope."

aw that's really sweet.

Oh, you're gonna be living on campus?

Don't know that yet. But right now I live in New Hampshire, and I'll be going to college in either... Texas or Oklahoma (those two states are less random than you might think, for multiple reasons).

You silly, I just linked that to show that there is no universally recommended amount of sleep (outside of the rough range they have for age ranges). I'm pretty sure I, for example, run optimally when I sleep for 9.25 hours.

So I just read too much?

Yay

I'm feeling alright :)

I've been clearing out a lot of my things lately! I have so many fiction books that I want to sell off but I want to make a decent amount of money on them within a decent amount of time... which is probably an unreasonable request. It's either sell 'em off for peanuts or wait and wait until someone wants them... (But I'll definitely drop off those tatty books at the charity shop. The rest of my books are in such good condition though!! Agghhh)

Well I'm afraid I must be off already D: night y'all

Ohh. I suppose you can try selling and see what they go for and if you don't think it's worth it then maybe wait?

NightyNight~

Wait what where did I enter the equation

Unless you're referring to the fact that I slept at around 4:30. Hey, I'll be fine. I just get good sleep for school, but otherwise there's no need for a good schedule.

Well apparently you find 7.5 hours of sleep to be short XD But it was saying sleeping longer than 7 hours might make you live shorter.

Awwwww looks like I forgot to say HI POPO =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hi there Popo!

Hi Popo!

beer.gif

Hey, guys! ^__^

S-so cute! >o<

Peachy. Now that you mention it I could go for a cold drink myself actually, it's been getting kinda warm around here.

...And if it's this warm in spring, it's gonna be one of those so-hot-you-can-fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk summers.

I have a feeling this summer is going to be pretty bad, especially since I didn't see a single snowflake over the winter. >:

Well apparently you find 7.5 hours of sleep to be short XD But it was saying sleeping longer than 7 hours might make you live shorter.

Then I should probably start adapting. Sleep is nice but being awake is better.

Kind of late to the sleep discussion, but this is a good thing.

Rapid eye movement sleep, or REM sleep (also known as paradoxical sleep), accounts for 20–25% of total sleep time in most human adults. The criteria for REM sleep include rapid eye movements as well as a rapid low-voltage EEG. Most memorable dreaming occurs in this stage. At least in mammals, a descending muscular atonia is seen. Such paralysis may be necessary to protect organisms from self-damage through physically acting out scenes from the often-vivid dreams that occur during this stage.

Ha... ha.... ha ha ha...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

... physical self-damage, at least.

Then I should probably start adapting. Sleep is nice but being awake is better.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Edited by shadowofchaos

a-are you... okay? D:

No. Not. At. All.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.