FE4 THREAD

Fia

Don't know that yet. But right now I live in New Hampshire, and I'll be going to college in either... Texas or Oklahoma.

Well yeah I'm no geographic expert but something tells me your commute would be pretty lame if you had to go from NH to TX/OK

(those two states are less random than you might think, for multiple reasons)

Relatives being one, I guess?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah I'm no geographic expert but something tells me your commute would be pretty lame if you had to go from NH to TX/OK

Relatives being one, I guess?

I would have trouble getting to class on time, to be sure, considering the drive from here to there, nonstop, is about a day. I really would get no sleep.

-Relatives.

-I don't want to live in the same place all my life.

-I like the weather down there.

-I've fallen in love with a college there--UT in Austin.

-Proximity to my significant other.

BUT SERIOUSLY that second reason. There's a big friggin' world out there, so I don't want to remain in one city all my life. I already have for almost 17 years. There's still a lot more to see after that, but it's a start.

-I've fallen in love with a college there--UT in Austin.

-Proximity to my significant other.

UT huh? Nice.

-I don't want to live in the same place all my life.

BUT SERIOUSLY that second reason. There's a big friggin' world out there, so I don't want to remain in one city all my life. I already have for almost 17 years. There's still a lot more to see after that, but it's a start.

Yeah I understand that sentiment. I've traveled all over North America, but only ever lived in one place. I think this is the first time I've mentioned it here, but right after I'm done with community college and provided I worked up enough money, I'm going to try and travel around the world.

Yeah I understand that sentiment. I've traveled all over North America, but only ever lived in one place. I think this is the first time I've mentioned it here, but right after I'm done with community college and provided I worked up enough money, I'm going to try and travel around the world.

Same. I've been on every country in this continent, but never even another continent. Where do you plan to go, provided you've got the dough? LOL that rhymed~

会いたいよ!

君がいないなら、生きられねぇぞ!

*slaps self*

I'm sorry. I lost control of myself there for a second.

会いたいあいあいあいあいのに

会えないあいあいあい今夜は

>D3 beta servers down for maintenance

why blizzard

back to shining force I suppose

Edited by TheEnd

Same. I've been on every country in this continent, but never even another continent. Where do you plan to go, provided you've got the dough? LOL that rhymed~

Well I was thinking

From the U.S of A>Brazil>Spain>Couple of other western European countries>Russia>India>China>Japan>Home again

This schedule's just a rough idea of what I think would be an efficient trip just looking at the maps. How easy it is to get around in reality will probably be another story.

Pride, come over here and we'll have some great times.

If this plan of mine ever comes to fruition, sure.

But it's gonna take money

Eaichu. Erm...Shaun has returned. What are u waiting for? Say ello to him in his hello topic.

Zephyr as well. Insert Heather's quote

heathero.jpg

"This is turning out to be a great day."