FE4 THREAD

Fia

Someone help me! I'm being abused by the fruit.

She does that.

Sorry TheEnd.

But I kicked off PSP from my want list.

In place of a tablet. XD Because I want one to draw on soooo baaaaadlyyyyyyyy

NO FORGIVENESS

I'd buy a tablet

But I don't draw anymore ;_;

lol, Jyo came into chat today and asked me what this whole patch issue is about and if there's a topic for it in the staff forum. Then I told him I'm retired staff and he doh'd.

Jyo is such a dork

Popo called him for help and he jumped in, not knowing the shitstorm he was getting into

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nobody cares" coming in 3... 2... 1... oh wait, morning. Nobody is on.

I'll refrain from taking extreme measures because despite everything, this is still Vincent's site

And Vincent is just too moe ;_;

Edited by TheEnd

"Nobody cares" coming in 3... 2... 1...

I'll refrain from taking extreme measures because despite everything, this is still Vincent's site

And Vincent is just too moe ;_;

Not my loss.

And I wouldn't force you to do anything.

I already knew you wouldn't because of Vincent.

The fact it's in FftF will probably mean it'll be 'trolled' a bit and die within a day, if things go as usual

It's my reason for almost everything I do here, after all

The fact it's in FftF will probably mean it'll be 'trolled' a bit and die within a day, if things go as usual

It's my reason for almost everything I do here, after all

I wanted to post it in general but Tangerine decided otherwise. :(

No Fujimori for you.

I wanted to post it in general but Tangerine decided otherwise. :(

No Fujimori for you.

And the first reply is just as expected

No Fujimori for us

;____;

I'll gladly read it. In French. That is if Ace ever come back lol.

I'd gladly read it in Japanese ;_; If you tell him of this episode, he probably will make a conscious decision of not coming back, I'd say

I'd gladly read it in Japanese ;_; If you tell him of this episode, he probably will make a conscious decision of not coming back, I'd say

Where are your raws, ahah!? I'm pretty sure I can convince him otherwise.

I'd ask Aquantis, but... Huh?

That might be your last resort. Or you could do Ace's editing job too ahahah. Well, it's easier for him to translate it in French and I'm still willing to do the editing job in that language.

That might be your last resort. Or you could do Ace's editing job too ahahah. Well, it's easier for him to translate it in French and I'm still willing to do the editing job in that language.

My last resort is dropping, and it might be just what I'm going to do I don't think we're exactly talking about the same thing here

I don't think it'll get trolled, I asked people not to, in any case. But it's not like everyone listens to me all the time :P. I don't really see how the thread could turn into anything but an argument, but I just don't feel comfortable telling anyone that they can't post updates on their work, or their opinion of all things. I do think that Popo's project should be allowed to continue, as she has put a lot of effort into actually finding the people behind the original translation, but I also understand how you guys feel and that you are passionate about the subject since you're involved in that community, so at the very least you should be allowed to voice your opinion on it publicly :P:.

I half-expect I will get in a little bit of trouble myself, but I guess I'll have to sit in the corner for a bit if that's the case :P.

But on to more significant matters!

1zcjpzt.jpg

As you can see here, TE partaking in the private exhibitionist forum. I promised him I would never post this, but everyone thinking I am joking or making stuff up pushed me to the limit. I cannot post the contents of the thread obviously, as the pictures are X-rated. But you can clearly see that TE has his own thread in that section and is an active participant in it. He is an exhibitionist! This is undeniable evidence.

My last resort is dropping, and it might be just what I'm going to do I don't think we're exactly talking about the same thing here

dropping? So what exactly are we talking about? If you're talking about Ace not wanted to do anything for the English community as he learns this, you're probably correct.

I don't think it'll get trolled, I asked people not to, in any case. But it's not like everyone listens to me all the time :P. I don't really see how the thread could turn into anything but an argument, but I just don't feel comfortable telling anyone that they can't post updates on their work, or their opinion of all things. I do think that Popo's project should be allowed to continue, as she has put a lot of effort into actually finding the people behind the original translation, but I also understand how you guys feel and that you are passionate about the subject since you're involved in that community, so at the very least you should be allowed to voice your opinion on it publicly :P:.

Popo did get Eaichu's blessing, which shows that simply getting permission wasn't completely impossible with some effort.

I half-expect I will get in a little bit of trouble myself, but I guess I'll have to sit in the corner for a bit if that's the case :P.

But on to more significant matters!

1zcjpzt.jpg

As you can see here, TE partaking in the private exhibitionist forum. I promised him I would never post this, but everyone thinking I am joking or making stuff up pushed me to the limit. I cannot post the contents of the thread obviously, as the pictures are X-rated. But you can clearly see that TE has his own thread in that section and is an active participant in it. He is an exhibitionist! This is undeniable evidence.

I can't see tinypic pictures. Stop using them.

dropping? So what exactly are we talking about? If you're talking about Ace not wanted to do anything for the English community as he learns this, you're probably correct.

As in, stopping to care Yes, that's what I meant.

Popo did get Eaichu's blessing, which shows that simply getting permission wasn't completely impossible with some effort.

Which reminds me

"People" keep trying to lure me into judging FireLizard's translation

How rude

I can't see tinypic pictures. Stop using them.

It's just the fruit being a voyeur again. She just can't contain her lust, it's creepy.

Well, I mean even if she didn't get permission. It's really not a legal thing, just a respect thing. And I think she showed them a pretty great amount of respect by actively seeking them out, regardless of if she actually found them, you know :P?

And what image host do you suggest then?! It is a very important and revealing image.

As in, stopping to care Yes, that's what I meant.

Well, as I said, I don't think he would have any problem towards the French community which is practically dead actually. But hey, it shouldn't be too hard to revive with FE13 coming.

And what image host do you suggest then?! It is a very important and revealing image.

Tbh, I use my own FTP to host pictures, so I wouldn't know. Photobucket maybe? I really have no idea about that though.

Well, as I said, I don't think he would have any problem towards the French community which is practically dead actually. But hey, it shouldn't be too hard to revive with FE13 coming.

Brazilian internet is disgusting though, so I don't really have a similar choice available

Photo_Club1.png

Try this one Marthur? It asked me before I uploaded it if it had adult content in it, I was tempted to click yes.

I can only see the "posted image" tag but can see the picture if I left click on it and click on "show picture". So I guess that's not perfect but slightly better.

That would be intriguing... If I were into this.

Also why are you the OP of that thread?