• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got stuck at some boss and thought "screw this, I'm not enjoying this game anyway" or something

Somehow, I'm pretty sure I know which boss it is.

It's actually kinda funny because most boss fights after this one tend to be a piece of cake because magic spam is that good.

Edited by Dio

Somehow, I'm pretty sure I know which boss it is.

It's actually kinda funny because most boss fights after this one tend to be a piece of cake because magic spam is that good.

Lemme guess... Sipkey Tiger?

Iris will be disappoint.

The tiger didn't give me trouble...but I did quit at like the final parts of the game, because the enemies in some dungeon owned me too hard and I was discouraged from playing. I don't remember what the problem really was. Underlevelled? Underequipped? Something like that.

An accurate guess.

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Iris will be disappoint.

The tiger didn't give me trouble...but I did quit at like the final parts of the game, because the enemies in some dungeon owned me too hard and I was discouraged from playing. I don't remember what the problem really was. Underlevelled? Underequipped? Something like that.

Was it the dungeon after...

the appearance of the Mana Fortress?

The late armors cost a ton and the final weapons need to be forged from rare random drops from the toughest enemies, and also cost a ton.

Grinding weapons and magic typically solves that problem. Getting some of the best equipment (which isn't always in the last dungeon AND can be easily missed for good) also helps.

Was it the dungeon after...

the appearance of the Mana Fortress?

I think so. It was many moons ago, so I don't quite remember.

The late armors cost a ton and the final weapons need to be forged from rare random drops from the toughest enemies, and also cost a ton.

Grinding weapons and magic typically solves that problem. Getting some of the best equipment (which isn't always in the last dungeon AND can be easily missed for good) also helps.

I'll keep that in mind next time I play.

I think so. It was many moons ago, so I don't quite remember.

You probably were underequipped armor wise; the enemies there hit HARD. Take a trip to the friendly neighborhood cat salesman before heading there; it'll do you a world of good.

Edited by Metal King Slime

I'll keep that in mind next time I play.

Right. What you want is :

Power Suit : Boy only, common Whimper drop in the Mana Fortress

Faerie Cloak : Girl and Sprite, common Master Ninja drop in the Mana Fortress

Griffin Helm : Boy only, rare Griffin Claw drop in Pure Land, which is gone for good when you complete it

Faerie Crown : Girl and Sprite, common Terminator drop in the Mana Fortress

Faerie Ring : All of them, common Wolf Lord drop in the Mana Fortress

Fittingly enough, the rare drops for the Mana Fortress guys are some of the weapon orbs you want for the ultimate weapons.

Edited by Dio

You probably were underequipped armor wise; the enemies there hit HARD. Take a trip to the friendly neighborhood cat salesman before heading there; it'll do you a world of good.

As I recall, I ran out of money, so I couldn't buy the latest armour from the cat, so I sold my current armour and foolishly saved, but still didn't have enough. Oops.

Right. What you want is :

Power Suit : Boy only, common Whimper drop in the Mana Fortress

Faerie Cloak : Girl and Sprite, common Master Ninja drop in the Mana Fortress

Griffin Helm : Boy only, rare Griffin Claw drop in Pure Land, which is gone for good when you complete it

Faerie Crown : Girl and Sprite, common Terminator drop in the Mana Fortress

Faerie Ring : All of them, common Wolf Lord drop in the Mana Fortress

Fittingly enough, the rare drops for the Mana Fortress guys are some of the weapon orbs you want for the ultimate weapons.

Cool stuff, thanks.

...Although I don't know if I'll remember it by the time I get around to playing it again. Oh well, I can just ask you again.

Those guys are [EFF!]ing dangerous.

I don't remember them being that bad. Petrification was a minor issue at best.

Cool stuff, thanks.

...Although I don't know if I'll remember it by the time I get around to playing it again. Oh well, I can just ask you again.

Open up .txt, copy, paste, save as

Why did my computer have to give me a blue screen of death while I was in the middle of PM'ing a member? Talk about an inconvenience.