FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeeah........................

Now that the phone line box is far away, the modem is also far away. So we rely on the laptop's wireless ability to connect to the internet. Hmmm maybe the next step is to buy a very very very long phone to modem cable so that we can bring the modem back upstairs...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like Teeny (or Tinny by others) or Arthur. I would rather have Linda and Amid in the second half. Therefore, I intend to allow Tailto (or Tiltyu by others) to get killed as a fifth-wheel army unit. Tailto is so weak, that I deem her useless.

If I do not like that second-generation character, I would kill off his or her mother character in the first half. I intend to kill off Tailto, not Ira or Beowolf. It is difficult to avoid killing off Ira. To avoid killing off Ira, you must run far away from her until you conquer Genoa. To avoid killing off Beowolf, keep Rackesis far away from him until you have someone else to talk to him, or otherwise one of Rackesis's ballistas will kill him off.

To avoid killing off Beowolf, keep Rackesis far away from him until you have someone else to talk to him, or otherwise one of Rackesis's ballistas will kill him off.

Her knights are capable of killing something each by themselves? 0_0

My old monitor's image looks so much worse than my new one's ;_;

But since it doesn't have stupid angle limitations and auto-sharpen/contrast, it suits my needs far better

I really need to start researching more before buying things...

Her knights are capable of killing something each by themselves? 0_0

>Reasoning with Tedius

How was the parfait????

It was super super duper parfait~

You guys are expecting too much, I would say.

Yup yup yup

I wouldn't really try competing and even if she was it'd be no competition! NTG is the mother after all!! She's way sillier, heehee x3 <3

Gosh you guys :( Her wavy text really inspired me... it was so cute!! So I copied her. :D Together, we will silly the world!

=[

Yeah cause it's super fun!! =D

Yes we shaaaalllllll!!!!! Now we need a silly flag for the sillilly conquered places that we sillify

Three days later...

I started the vow yesterday, so I only have 2 days left, according to you.

I would LOL, but then I would be like "ohh ):"

Hahaha, yeeess.

Did you watch it, btw?

I did comrade. Starscream was quite laughable. I'm disappointed at who the hero ended up being but oh well, Ultra Magnus did nothing more than have a color scheme similar to Optimus.

Edited by Sirius