• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And then we have Unlimited Tager Mirrors.

ALL of the bullcrap. ALL of it. TAKE MY MONEY.

Unlimited Tager mirrors? Holy [bleep] on a [bleep] sandwich with [bleep] on top! And a side helping of [bleep]!

Think

, except multiplied by 7.

Whoa.

Also, is that one friend of yours the other Tager or...?

Edited by Metal King Slime

Just as planned.

Wow, did you just changed your username, and plus, I saw that name before sometime last year before I joined SF.net.

Edited by King Marth 64

That Blazblue talk last page reminds me,[spoiler=hey look it's a story nooooooooooone cares about] I was playing KoFXIII at my friend's last night when another friend demanded we play something else, because in his own words: "We are all really bad at this game and watching tourneys and shit for it has spoiled my ability to watch anything less than top tier matches". Finding his argument compelling since I couldn't do any fancy Ash HD juggle combos we switched to the only other game the guy who brought the PS3 had, BBCS2. I have not played this game in months or seriously considered BB for just as long. But when I started playing again, and I dropped the Hazama bnb, the combo I thought had beaten into myself since the game came out on JP PSP last summer...I got kinda mad. Ended up hitting training mode and asking myself "why'd i stop playing this game i used to have fun with this shit" After ironing that combo back in but realizing how all around rusty I remained, I decided you know what man immma get that extend game soonish and start playing this game again

FOR SNAKES YO

I wonder if there's anyone else here who gets absorbed when playing fighting games to the point of shouting stuff like "Take that!" as he attacks opponents.

I wonder if there's anyone else here who gets absorbed when playing fighting games to the point of shouting stuff like "Take that!" as he attacks opponents.

Although that kinda reminds me of Ace Attorney...

and Ein is silly...

Edited by Scott Hall