• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, by the way, I finally got my FE12 rom running completely and got it figured out and I'm in Prologue VIII in my DeSuMe emulator.

Edited by King Marth 64

Oh, by the way, I finally got my FE12 rom running completely and got it figured out and I'm in Prologue VIII in my DeSuMe emulator.

エミュレーターを直しておめでとうございます、マルス様。

This is a test. Let's see if you're able to decipher my shot. Such a shame I can't express the tone of voice via text, and there's no way I'm gonna vocaroo.

エミュレーターを直しておめでとうございます、マルス様。

This is a test. Let's see if you're able to decipher my shot. Such a shame I can't express the tone of voice via text, and there's no way I'm gonna vocaroo.

Weak.

For some reason Youtube is messed up for me and won't play videos, yet embedding them here and previewing lets me listen just fine. Hope you guys don't mind 8Y

For some reason Youtube is messed up for me and won't play videos, yet embedding them here and previewing lets me listen just fine. Hope you guys don't mind 8Y

Or you could use "Youtube Repeat", since it embeds it. XD

I don't see Berserkers using staffs in that game, I think you probably meant Battle Clerics. (I think)

No, I meant berserker. I can't believe you can't tell just by looking at her. I'm going to keep including invisi-text until you notice or I get bored.

No, I meant berserker. I can't believe you can't tell just by looking at her. I'm going to keep including invisi-text until you notice or I get bored.

Berserkers don't use Staff in the series, and plus, she is holding a staff in that fanart which might be Cleric or Battle Cleric like Liz.

Edited by King Marth 64

Berserkers don't use Staff in the series, and plus, she is holding a staff in that fanart which might be Cleric or Battle Cleric like Liz.

That is an axe. What are you talking about? You should look at quotes before posting if you aren't going to highlight!

Guys, she's clearly a dancer. Look at her outfit, it's obvious.

That is an axe. What are you talking about? You should look at quotes before posting if you aren't going to highlight!

And plus, that staff doesn't look like an Axe, it looked alot like Liz's staff in her artwork.

Edited by King Marth 64